Bizzy
Years ago

Funny Seal'D Episode III - The Price is Wrong

Hey all,

Update: It is also available on Google Video here for those of you who wish to download it.

Well we have finally got around to making a new episode of Seal'D, now that the season is moving along we will try and get one out on a weekly to fortnightly basis. We have a new camera also, so hopefully the sound is better.

Watch it here

Please leave us some comments on what you like, want more of etc.

Cheers.

Topic #9208 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was a great episode! BEST YET! Keep up the good work guys! :D I loved the interviews with the opposition players as well!

Reply #104089 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I love Belly sitting in the background watching the interview with Ninnis fold out.

Reply #104093 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

Well done boys!

I really liked the way you can just see the mic sitting above your heads in the opening spiel!

Great work!!!

Reply #104098 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

hehehe, and we thought hanging the mike above us was the most professional thing about the whole set up.
Our studio could do with some improvements its safe to say.

Reply #104099 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Very, very good work boys.

Australian basketballs needs more people like you.

It's good how most of the players are fairly open as well

Reply #104104 | Report this post

knackers  
Years ago

That was awesome bizz and skip. Still waiting for my starring role though.

Willie rates that dunk hey, waiting for him to tell the story in a couple of months it will be " I jumped off callens Head and dunk on heal who was trying to slash me with a huge blade, he's a chump"

Love his call " when your at my level"

jinga jinga bong brothers

Reply #104107 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

What about at the end of the season, releasing Seal'd Best of?
limited Edition DVD???

Reply #104109 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Absolutely, it will contain a making of, bloopers (which there have been lots of so far!) and alternate endings. And if you pre order at the muses you get a free limited edition 'keep it seal'd' stubby holder!

Reply #104112 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

boys that was just fantastic, i love some of the big names you got to interview! keep it up i gave it 5 stars on youtube :P

Reply #104115 | Report this post

EZEKIEL  
Years ago

Damn, Ninnis just stopping short of bagging Heal and the Dragons. I dont think he wants to be there.

Reply #104116 | Report this post

bozza  
Years ago

Loved Farley's comment - I was so high I thought about standing on the rim

Reply #104132 | Report this post

Boost  
Years ago

Great work guys...

As for being harsh to Shane Heal... To steal one of Bill Simmon's ideas... I think on the harshness scale your banner sits about at the 3/10... Getting rid of Price & Fuller rates at least an 8... Where 2pac's Hit 'em Up single is about a 9.8 by memory.. Dillon Bouchers hair would also be somewhere above the 3..

Reply #104136 | Report this post

Campbell  
Years ago

you guys are putting in some time with this....... love ya work ,keep it up lads.

Reply #104137 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

good work Seals, the new camera and mic sure make a difference.

Reply #104138 | Report this post

Jimmy The Snitch  
Years ago

Volume sucked but that than that it was quite good.

You seem to have been given permission to film on the court and during after match functions, why not sound out the possibility of using a corporate box to film the segment. This would give you a quality sound and a professional background.

Editing needs a bit of work but the overall production was exceptional.

Reply #104150 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

top effort again guys, keep it up

Reply #104171 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Hey loved the video, thanks for the effort, i was glad to see 2 of my all time favourite 36ers KB and Willie Farley interviewed!

Reply #104184 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Congrats and thanks guys, just what those of us out of town need to keep up.

the quality of interviewee was outstanding, looking forward to seeing Scottie back in the blue when Phil has finished, ahh a dream is ..jacob..inglis..newley..and Ninnis...look out 2009 championship.

Greta work guys..many thanks..and please show all the banners when you film..like to see what we are missing.

Reply #104216 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Let us know if you want any questions asked from anyone in the upcoming games.
Hopefully we will have a bit of a chat with Oscar this week to find out how he is settling in.

Reply #104297 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

I liked Ninnis' comment referring to Shane Heal's hair as 'that thing'. Excellent work lads.

Reply #107481 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:12 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754