Private Ownership
Years ago

Crowds this season

How are the crowd numbers this year - on the two televised matches the numbers look down on past years?

Are the new owners running any form of different advertising campaign?

Topic #9212 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I'd guess they're down and there haven't been any overly significant changes yet. I think more will happen this coming off-season though.

Reply #104149 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Sixers crowds average:

That is down from last year.

NBL Average Crowds

'03 3,674
'04 3,606
'05 3,638
'06 3,639

Reply #104162 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

The Sixers have Radio and TV ads.

Reply #104163 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

i will restate my thougths on the appalling advertising efforts by the 36ers..radio doesnt wwork...if you want effective..cheap advertising, press is the way to go...big readerships..strong retention...easy to give clear info.

TV is great as long as you have plenty of cash

Reply #104213 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the tv ad ive seen this year is rubbish. basketball tv ads arent rocket science and dont have to be expensive to produce.

Reply #104214 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

the 36ers ad on free to air tv is terrible... you need a voiceover and seeing people actually score, not just shoot a shot!

Reply #104217 | Report this post

bballer  
Years ago

reading Ansteys website a while ago, someone asked him who has the best crowd. He said Adelaide used to but has been overrun by many teams in the NBL. The dome used to be a place where teams were terrified to come, unfortunately, it doesnt seem to have the same effects any more....sadly

Reply #104251 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:54 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754