Tony Blair
Years ago

Dragons V Townsville

3rd time Townsville 69 - 70

Jacob is playing a good solid game great 3rd qtr from him.

he was mixing it up with Jelani walking to the bench at the break.

hate to say it Dragons can win this

Topic #9215 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

how good was Townsville time out in 2nd qtr - so many f's getting flown around they bailed out of the time out......funny as fxxk

Hate to say it but Heal sounds ok when giving out his instructions

Reply #104170 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Hate to say it but the Dragons are home

Reply #104172 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dragons win 111 v 98

jingles 3 on buzzer = GUN!

Reply #104175 | Report this post

Tony Blair  
Years ago

south aussie boys both played well
Jacob's best game IMO with the Dragons

and yes have to admit Heal sounded good during the time outs.

Maybe our leader can work out that time outs are to give instructions, positive instructions to the players...now that might be a novel move...

Reply #104183 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ingles was impressive considering he has tonsilitis. Gotta love his cockiness never say die attitude...the reverse dunk and 3 on the buzzer

Reply #104186 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

wow they are 2-1 since Heal took over as coach, i guess they have improved something, with largely the same roster, who would of thought, i still dont see the player-coach thing working for them in the long term they would of been better off letting Ninnis or even Molloy be head coach and Heal just play, and being point guard he has fair say in what happens on the floor anyway. Well done to the Dragons for another win though!

Reply #104193 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Dragons were paying $15 for a win by 11 or more. Pity I only put $1 on it for a laugh!

Reply #104195 | Report this post

Blue Collar  
Years ago

OH BABY!!!
I have been waiting a long time for this so i am pretty excited today!

GET ON THE DRAGON WAGON!!!

Seriously though... It is good to see the dragons looking balanced and with some obvious structure at both ends of the floor. Ellis has brought a spark in the paint which should open things up on the perimeter. Positive signs.

Reply #104244 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Largely the same roster? with the addition of burston to give them a centre and heal himself back from injury/sickness. Fair 2 inclusions if u ask me. The dragons roster is quality and will continue to cause upsets this season.

Reply #104256 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ninnis is a "yes man" and thats why he was given the big job! Hence why he was demoted to 2nd ast.when heal took over!

Reply #104424 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:31 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754