The Serenity
Years ago

Carter back to Raptors 07/08

Be interesting to see if this happens.

http://www.hoopshype.com/

Topic #9225 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Simmons has been suggesting that he has his eyes on Orlando.

Reply #104261 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

It'll be interesting to see what happens. His ex-wife and child are moving to Orlando, and he wants to be with his kid, so you would think that the Magic would be his first choice if he doesn't stay with the Nets.

But it would nice to see Air Canada back in, well... Canada.

Reply #104267 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Not to doubt his heart and loyalty, but I'm guessing he'll go where the cash is ..

Reply #104289 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

He's going to three places when/if he becomes a free agent.

Orlando - Ex-Wife (that would be enough for me to sign anywhere else bar Orlando) and property

Charlotte - $$$$ and he's a Tar Heel.

New Jersey - Stay's put

He burnt too many bridges in Raptor Territory to go back, plus they are concentrating all their efforts on Bosh, Ford and Barganini. Vince would cost too much.

Reply #104311 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Yeah I agree with TR.

No way he is going back to Toronto, he gets massively booed everytime he goes near there. When he just started playing crap for Toronto and demanded a trade, it was ugly, REAL ugly. I would be pissed at him if I was a Raptors fan, too.

He would basically have to sign for no money and single handedly win them a championship for fans to forgive him, which I don't think management would ever do.

Yeah, its up to staying put, going for the cash somewhere, or being near his kid.

Reply #104397 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Don't forget a certain famous Tar Heal is now in charge of Charlotte now as well.....

Reply #104414 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:51 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754