Sturty6ers
Years ago

How Crap is Fuxtel?

Of the four games being played tonight, none are shown on Fux. 0/4

Three games are being played on Saturday, one is being shown. 1/3 (I am thankful that I can get a little fix this weekend!)

One game played on Sunday and guess what, not being Televised. 0/1

But we do have Brantz Pantz on Sunday Morning. Thank goodness for Channel Eddie!!!

Topic #9232 | Report this topic

Kev  
Years ago

Coverage definitely isn't as good as others sports, like the A-League gets on Fox Sports, but this season we do have more games on Fox than last season (even if we don't have NBL Active games this season).

I'm glad we've got all the NZ games on Fox Sports now, even if it is with the Kiwi Sky Sports commentators who think we play basketrock (because they always refer to the ball as 'the rock') not basketball.

I'd like to see a similar deal with the Singapore games happening too in the future.

Reply #104373 | Report this post

camsurmo  
Years ago

Foxtel is pure gold after many phone calls they have raised the coverage of basketball up NBA and NBL.
there problem with the NBl is they only have 1 foxtel crew to call the games.
There was 2 games
wednesday Bulls v Miami and Townsville v Dragons,
Thursday Nz v Tigers,
Friday Spurs v Dallas,
Saturday Spurs v Cleveland and Brisbane v Tigers.
face it without foxtel there is no basketball to watch.

Reply #104376 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Yes, expensive, however if you love ball, or sport in general... it is a must have.

Reply #104381 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Personally I think it is pretty good value.

As mentioned above 5 LIVE and 1 Delayed games of basketball shown this week!!

That is alot more than we have ever had in the past.

Reply #104383 | Report this post

camsurmo  
Years ago

You NBA fans have got to love SportsCenter at 5:30 every day highlights of every game. also Friday nights NBA Action at 6:30.
Theres even a EuroLeague ball game on tonight.

Reply #104393 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

I won't be totally satisfied with Foxtel until they cover every 36ers road game and they unveil the Lakers Channel.

But in reality, Foxtel gives me more NBA and NBL basketball coverage than I have time to watch. I can't really complain.

Reply #104403 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"But in reality, Foxtel gives me more NBA and NBL basketball coverage than I have time to watch. I can't really complain."

I agree... of course we would all like more.. but with foxtel now showing NBA, at least we are garanteed at LEAST a couple NBA games a week.

Reply #104404 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:38 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754