lightbub
Years ago

Lucas for captain lightning petition

Reckon Chris L needs to lighten up, maybe we bring back capt lightning and get chris to wear the suit at half time.

Topic #9237 | Report this topic

yogee  
Years ago

Reckon people like you should let the coaches do their job. The girls are 3-1, so I dont think there are any problems with Coach Lucas at all!

Reply #104442 | Report this post

Sector 7G  
Years ago

Do you reckon Jan Stirling should lighten up too? She's pretty intense.

After all, what's she done lately?

We (under)pay Chris to do a job. Let him, his staff and his team get on with it.

Reply #104455 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

Success starts at the top... Lucas' pretty darn successful.

Jan Stirling is da bomb!

Reply #104551 | Report this post

who really knows  
Years ago

Lucas staff how many assistant assistants does he need? When they where presented at the 36ers game there where more of them than players. If they are getting paid I hope Marino has very deep pockets. Some of the assistants are ordinary.
Marcus Wong are they that desperate?

Reply #104574 | Report this post

settle down  
Years ago

"who really knows"...got it in one!

your a knob who obviousy knows not much about the game. Marcus has done a great job whith his limited time coaching senior women and had a great track record at junior level.

what have you done lately
mate...probably not much.

Reply #104582 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Hmm..there are 2 assistant coaches in John Gillies and Marus Wong...about the same as most other WNBL teams

And "who really knows" unless your actually one of the players or coaching staff with the Lightning, how would you know that the assistant coaches are "ordinary"???

Reply #104599 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hope that I can be ordinary enough to win and ABA Championships in my first year.

Reply #104625 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:37 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754