AK-47
Years ago

NBL Championship

Just wondering everyones views on who will win the NBL Championship this season. The Kings Bullets and Wildcats are tied for thr top of the ladder. Can the tigers win back to back?

Topic #9243 | Report this topic

xztatik  
Years ago

Cairns - with Boodnikoff back they look good

Reply #104555 | Report this post

Uncle Jimmy  
Years ago

Perth will win it. they had a minor hiccup against the bullets. when the decided to play, they smashed the bullets in the last. a miracle Bruton shot saved the bullets. perth is looking pretty ominus.

Tigers are deep, bullets are unbelivebly deep as our the tiapans. if the dragons somehow sneak into the playoffs, they can do some seriouse damage.

Reply #104562 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Cairns for me.

Reply #104564 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Uncle Jimmy are you brad or John Lawrence by any chance?

Reply #104566 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Yes Cairns look great. The Cats playing well and if he keeps it up the Taipans are going to go far this season.

Reply #104567 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

I would really like to see a Cairns-Bullets Grand Final. I've grown tired of the Kings in the finals, 4 years in a row is too many. I wouldn't mind seeing the Tigers back in there, but a Cairns-Brisbane Grand Final has a freshness about it.

Reply #104568 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Does no one believe that the Sixers can actually do it?

I think things are starting to come together slowly, throw in a fit Maher and Wheeler and a little luck and I think we still are a genuine shot.

I know we are gonna need a lot of luck when it comes to the fit Maher part, But I have by no means ruled the boys out yet.

Reply #104575 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Yeah
It will be interesting to see how they go tonight. With th big O bag in town it should be a great game.

Reply #104576 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Skip, you've got to be kidding. We've seen precious little of Maher and Wheeler this season. I am not predicting much game time at all from them. Atleast last season they could win their games at home. This season they are winning very little both at home and on the road. Brisbane looks to be the best team at present. They've won the last 5 in a row mostly on the road. They can beat the toughest teams in the league in their opponents territory as they have proven with Melbourne and Perth. They already have a great win/loss record despite the fact that the worst part of the season is practically over for them. Most of their games from here on are at home and against lesser teams. They have set themselves up already for a championship. Whatever championships are made of, they have it.

Reply #104740 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:51 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754