Raptors 109

18 points, 7 rebs, 3 assists.

Bucks 105

Pistons 97

16 points, 9 rebs, 3 assists.

Topic #9253 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great start to the year considering a very limited preseason ... hopefully he can carry this form through

Reply #104709 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

He has carried his form one game further.

Bucks 98

Kings 77

21 pts, 8 rbs, 2 assists.

in 28:52

Reply #104715 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

I guess he's just showing what he can really do. He even, amazingly, went 7-7 from the stripe today.

The only bad part of his game so far has been his turnovers, and his lack of blocks, but hopefully he can lift his game in those areas.

Reply #104741 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he's a star i wouldn't be too concerned about turnovers the reason for them is because he s a passing big man and every time he gets the ball te defense tries to stop him making thhat extra pass. He has impressed me coming from that injury and averaging 18.3 poins per game. It is also good to note that him and Charlie V will inspire each other to be better players plus guidance from the all star Micheal Redd i see tham going to the playoffs asa a contender.

Reply #104855 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:31 am, Sun 21 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754