Loz's mate
Years ago

Where was the flag?

Pretty disappointing tonight to stand for the anthem and have the flag still hiding in the cube.

What's up with that people!?

Whoever is responsible for dropping the flag should be sent on holidays to New Zealand!

Topic #9254 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

dont tell me you left the game just becaue the flag wasn't dropped?

Reply #104645 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

It came down during the Lightning game. Seem the whole scoreboard system was stuffed for the 1st half.

Reply #104659 | Report this post

true aussie  
Years ago

All over the world people honour thie national flag but at the dome it doesn't happen. Not only should the flag dropper be sent to New Zealand he should be castrated!!!

Reply #104674 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Could not agree with you more Loz's mate,when there was no flag,my first thought was send that person responsible over to New Zealand,but then I thought they may enjoy the company of sheep.

Reply #104682 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

what the hell happened with the flag,who was the TOOL standing above the scoreboard when he should have been lowering the flag,i heard he was a new zealand lover until they lost the netball,rugby and lamb became $20.00 per hour

Reply #104686 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Good call Fess,I also saw a person standing above the cube "what a tool" looked like he had other things on his mind "sheep maybe"Bout time they changed or got someone a little bit more reliable or maybe just send him to netball

Reply #104689 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

hey bear,i heard that guy was at the netball but seemed to be the odd one out there as well

Reply #104690 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Clearly it would seem some people have too much time on their hands.

Maybe their boss needs to work them harder so they go home tired rather then posting rubbish on this site!

Reply #104691 | Report this post

rabbit warren  
Years ago

i saw or should i say didnt see the flag either,was the task of dropping the flag to challenging for that guy standing up there,maybe some therapy may help!!

Reply #104698 | Report this post

fess mate  
Years ago

Sounds like Bear might have to do the flag for a couple of weeks, while the flag person gets treatment in New Zealand. Maybe Bear is afraid of going up there.

Reply #104699 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

is there any truth to the rumour that the nz tafe now offer a course in flag unfurling.perhaps the dome may have to send someone to that as part of their therapy sessions

Reply #104700 | Report this post

Patty45  
Years ago

Oh and respect goes out to the girl that sung the national anthem she has got major guts.

Reply #104728 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

So 5000 odd people didnt see the other Aussie Flag above the main enterance?

Reply #104826 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:55 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754