Anonymous
Years ago

Powell to win POTW

Powell to win POTW over Abney and Horvath

Powell was too good last nite and he deserves it

Topic #9260 | Report this topic

zimzam  
Years ago

Yep, agree. I was close to his bench last night. He has great attitude and husstle. I was happy when Wethers flopped and fell on his leg and he was limping, but that was in D, when someone gave him the ball in O, he took off like he was 16 again. He really won that game in the last 4 or 5 min. He also was putting down some insane dunks in the warm ups.

Reply #104705 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how bout saville 7rb 11as 32p
at 69% shooting
not bad

Reply #104718 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

In a win over the Crocs. NZ beat the Tigers and then Adelaide on the road - and Powell is already unhappy about Carfino leaving him off the ASG list - let's not make him any angrier!

Reply #104730 | Report this post

bozza  
Years ago

If Powell gets just one assist this season, he might be considered

Reply #104839 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Twice he's had 6 assists and is averaging 3.7 APG - and he's there as a scorer - surely that's OK? It's about on par with Farley (3.9 APG).

Reply #104840 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Redhage people - 30,11 and 15.

Reply #104846 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Against the crappest team in the league, at home...

If Redhage hadn't already won it, I'd bet they'd give it to him as part of their "spread it around" policy.

Reply #104848 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Redhage certainly a chance, even tho he got those stats against the crappest team.. those stats are HUGE and definitely no easy feat!

dont know if anyone has gotten a triple double this season yet?

Reply #104965 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:21 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754