Nick
Years ago

Congradulations Navy Seals

I reckon the show "Seal'd" is brilliant, well done Navy Seals! Keep up the good work. What do other people think about it?

Topic #9268 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Thanks for the kind words Nick. It hopefully wont be too long before Episode IV is out. Look out for the next challenge between the Seals and the Sixers, Carlos Powells explosive response at not being selected for the All Star game as well as Aunty Booga.

Reply #104771 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

congradulations??

Reply #104775 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

yeah ya only need 50% to pass English dese days...

"well done" might be more appropriate ;)

Reply #104824 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

KISS.

Keep

It

Simple

Stupid

Reply #104841 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

its a typo, big freekin deal

Reply #104857 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so i used the wrong word, who cares? Can people please just tell me what they think of seal'd??

Reply #104863 | Report this post

Professor  
Years ago

Nah dont try pass that off as a typo. D is no where near T. You just cant spell

Reply #104870 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anon was just trying to incorporate the ever trendy word RAD into whatever he could...perfect opportunity!! congRADulationssss!

Reply #104873 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

For god sake, can we please 4get about my shitty english and talk about Seal'd!!

Reply #104880 | Report this post

Professor  
Years ago

Ok i will talk about the seals. I reckon they are not very good. It looks to me like a bunch of guys who get free tickets for very little. Honestly how much effort do you guys put into preparing for the next game. It could not be to much. I can honestly say I have never neen entertained by anything they have ever done. I think the concept the navy seals was good but the execution has been poor. The model was based around some of the college and high schools in the US. So do some reasearch and find out what they do. I think perth have even got a mob similar that do a better job. There you go Nick thats what I think

Reply #104921 | Report this post

Cat in the Hat  
Years ago

Disagree strongly with Professor.

Reply #104943 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

But what do people think about the SHOW that the navy seals make, "seal'd"??

Reply #104944 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Also disagree with the Professor. A $20 ticket in exchange for making Seal'D, selling raffle tickets, shooting with kids pre-game when the opportunity arises, helping out on court, making banners, etc. Bargain.

And given that when I suggested they make an episodic web show, they had no experience, I think they're doing a pretty good job.

Reply #104947 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Would somebody put poor Nick out of his misery and please talk about seal'd.......

Reply #104950 | Report this post

tiger165  
Years ago

I think that the navy seals are a waste of space and I hope that they dont get paid to do nothing. I dont think that anyone knows what seal'd is.

Reply #105010 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

As someone who cannot attend the games this year, seald has been a great thing..giving me some info i would not have otherwise got.

IMO the seals are a very simple, but enjoyable addition to the game night, the banners are generally funny and they do a good job of givin the opposition sh*t.

Go Seals !

ps..i figure, the congraDulation, was a freudian slip :) (congrADULATION)

Reply #105031 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

tiger165, you are a tosser.

Reply #105098 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

professor, you are also a tosser. You think they are professionals? They do it out of passion for the game. Give them a break and why dont YOU do something to help the club.

Reply #105099 | Report this post

tiger165  
Years ago

If they did it out of passion for the game they would BUY a season ticket like the rest of us. I dont think seal'd or shooting around with kids is going to make the sixers win more game. I hope the sixers wake up to this next year.
Anon must be a Navy seal

Reply #105331 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If the players were really there for the "passion of the game", maybe they'd play for free too? And maybe people would come and sing the national anthem for free as well. And perhaps other staff would donate their time for the love of the game. Yeah, right. You can't really have written your comment with a straight face, surely?

I really don't think a few free tickets in a stadium that has 2,000+ spare seats every single game in exchange for some bits and pieces (that are appreciated by people other than yourself) is a bad deal at all.

If you don't like them, don't watch Seal'D and ignore them at games. Did you fail in an audition, or are you jealous that they get a free seat for their efforts and maybe you feel that you deserve one? Or maybe you contribute without receiving a free seat, and think others should follow suit?

If you talk to the Seals, to the announcer, the MC, the people who do the music on the bench, any of those involved in game nights, you'll find that they're all good people and big fans of the team. To hope that any of those people lose those roles because they are barely rewarded for their time is simply bizarre.

The Seals' role has changed with time and may change again, but regardless of what specifically they do, a bunch of free seats is a pretty minor outlay!

Reply #105334 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Lucky the forum people do not donate their time for free otherwise they couldn't afford Ferraris etc......(lol)

Reply #105346 | Report this post

crudeboy  
Years ago

Professor and Tiger

Do you object to players wives and family getting free tickets?

Do you object to scoretable, cheerleaders, security staff and court sweepers etc. getting paid and getting to watch the game for free?

Cmon - the seals are volunteers trying to promote the game - they cost nothing, they may be not for everyone, but they donate there time and effort for the love of the game, and are still evolving to find there niche.

They will not win games for the sixers - but who ever said they would? They are there to add atmosphere and try to throw some oppostion players off there games, which they have successfully done a few times.

Personally, I would like to see the Seals to double in size and start some more chants like at the soccer and cricket.

For The handful of Navy Seals objectors out there, you are a minority and these hater threads are becoming boring.

Go and watch Seal'd

Reply #105353 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:04 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754