DrB
Years ago

Heal to contest charge, NBL GM Chuck is a joke

So what does everyone feel the punishment will be for the Heal V Mackinnon. Personally i think the NBL General Manager (Chuck Harmisson) will give them a fine.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,20706769-2863,00.html

Topic #9272 | Report this topic

GJ  
Years ago

They both should get 1 week, but then Chuck Harmisson will give them a fine as per usual as he will not want to upset the new franchise or Mr Groves ball club (bullets). It is time for the Iowa born General Managers shows some balls!

Reply #104895 | Report this post

BR  
Years ago

Totally agree with GJ and DrB, Chuck will continue his spineless management and fine them as he does not want to upset the big players of the league. The NBL should sack the General Manager, he has created a pathetic NBL schedule and is too scared to piss off the money ball clubs! Sack Chuck the corn boy from Iowa!!

Reply #104896 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

Agree they will get a fine, however they should get 1 week. What i do not understand is that the NBL ( Chuck Gen Mang) should have had this sorted before Brisbane next match against the Tigers) Then again we know that the league is turning into the Groves National Basketball (GNL) and Harmisson doesnt want to upset the big time investors ball club! I agree sack the General Manger, shit NBL draw i agree too!

Reply #104897 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

All these posters have to be the same.... BR, AJ, GJ and DrB. Someone that's anti-chuck

IP check please...

(Mod: All the same.)

Reply #104898 | Report this post

flatshot  
Years ago

i didn't think there was much in it they fell over and both wanted to make a statement... that they were not entirely comfortable on the floor together.
On a tangent i thought there were set responses to players coming off the bench to join the fray even when they come on to provide a degree of separation. Anyone know what the official point on this is.

Reply #104900 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Catt got 1 game for hitting Wright, Heal should get the same, Mac should get 1 game plus a community service medal for doing what most of us want to do.

Reply #104901 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

No-one HIT anyone, that's the difference with the Catt incident.

They'll both get fined.

Ironically, there seemed to be more people cheering for Sam than Heal in the stands.....Odd? Maybe not.

Reply #104908 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I reckon those fools that came in later should be getting fined too, what the hell was Rosell Ellis doing jumping in and causing even more hassles.

Reply #104919 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

all sammymac did was accidently trip over heal, if that stupid tool had just got up like mac was trying to do, instead of grabbing him around the neck, there wouldve been nothing.
sammymac didnt even attempt to hit anyone during the whole thing while that assh0le shane heal was obviously lookin for a brawl.

verdict: Heal-1week + fine
SammyMac- maybe a small fine but even that he doesnt deserve.

Reply #104964 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you can see sammy mac grabbing shane and it even looks like he is trying to "slam" his head against the floor. The tool seemed to instigate it, by pulling sammy down, but they were n't getting off each other in a hurry.

Reply #104973 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

is there footage anywhere? havent seen it

Reply #105014 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

I reckon people who respond to their own post 3 times should get a fine and 1 week

Reply #105112 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

yeah i agree

Reply #105136 | Report this post

XTK  
Years ago

yep, good idea lockstock

Reply #105139 | Report this post

X  
Years ago

no doubt, people who do that are complete tools!

Reply #105140 | Report this post

Xtra xztatik  
Years ago

i completely agree with xztatik, XTK and X

Reply #105141 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Now that's some funny sh*t.....

Reply #105153 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:56 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754