Anonymous
Years ago

U16 Norwood boy is he ok?

JUst wondering if the young lad that fell heavily last Thursday Night is ok? the game was at Hillcrest Norwood V Southern Any info?

Topic #9286 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Wow, someone got hurt at Hilllcrest? I don't believe it.

Reply #105038 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At least they didn't have to dig him out when he fell through the floor boards!!

Reply #105051 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

No...no...no...they said Hillcrest not Pasadena!!!

Reply #105070 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think anon was having a dig back at sturty6ers and Pasadena as he made a sarcastic comment about Hillcrests stadium.

Reply #105080 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its "Hillcrest Entertainment Complex" get it right!

Reply #105090 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He ran into one of his own players and hit the floor but did not move.An ambulance was called but there is no other info around It did not look good.

Reply #105113 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hillcrest is getting shut down i heard?

Reply #105154 | Report this post

Big Kahuna  
Years ago

All stadiums maybe closed down if the councils don't take on BSA as a tent. As the leases are all in BASA name and with BASA is in liquidation all the stadium leases must be changed over. Good luck, I can see a few councils going nah stuff it and not renew them. I believe Marion only has 5 more years on that lease before it runs out. Maybe time to see if the council will build a new stadium for South. If not that could be a sign of the times to come.

Reply #105177 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:54 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754