Anonymous
Years ago

Talking Hoops Advertising Packages

Please see below and feel free to call me and discuss.

Advertising packages ensure that the show stays on air.

Package includes:

1 live read per show by Brett Maher and/or guest/host.

1 pre-recorded ad to be played during show.

1 pre recorded ad to be played throughout day (every day).

Business name mentioned in Intro / Outro to show.

Naming rights to one interview per show, eg. "Our next guest Andrew Gaze brought to you by Company XYZ"

3 month package - $1200

6 month package - $2200

To reiterate, funds go to Coast FM to ensure show stays on air.

For further information please call me on 0412 552 302 to discuss.

Cheers

Paul Bell

Topic #9309 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

And if you dont get enough the show will fall over. What do you estimate the listeners numbers to be?

Reply #105358 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Yea, i would say they get a few viewers, quite a few people definatly read the recaps i do, i encourage anyone in a situation to sponsor the show to keep it going to do so.

Reply #105410 | Report this post

Milk Man  
Years ago

voting voting voting! Best way to make money. Get a 13 or 1900 number for sms answers to competitions, voting, games etc and not only make money from the received calls, but get an idea of your audience

I advertise on Fresh, Nova and SAFM and your fees are for too long for some products/services/companies. Why not have a shorter option ... say $150 per week. It may attract the same market who run the $50 midnight to dawn ads on TV or sponsors for Fresh

Reply #105420 | Report this post

Fiji  
Years ago

Paul, Paul ,Paul.

I hate to say it but........as an often toutered business person, I would have thought from a marketing point of view a few basic marketing principles might have been covered in your quest for sponsorship.

1. Number of listeners to the programme (ratings)?
2. Demographics (age, single, married, kids, spending power,location, etc etc)?

Or is this just a rush for cash, albeit to support a worthwhile programme?

Surely as a business person you would be aware its about PAYBACK to corporates these days, unless of course your target market is benevolent societies or wealthy bball benefactors!!

Reply #105423 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Milk Man and Fiji, he left a phone number with instructions to call him for further details, it's probably not neccessary to include details of demographics and ratings on forum such as this.

Reply #105446 | Report this post

Milk Man  
Years ago

Billo, I am not interested in advertising on the show as it doesnt match my clientelle. Just wanted to offer up some other ideas.

Reply #105455 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:27 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754