Libertine
Years ago

Has it been 4-6 weeks yet?

Any ideas?
Hopefully it hasn't and we start to *gel* soon. (insert sarcasm)

Topic #9360 | Report this topic

BT  
Years ago

It is interesting the way things have shaped up so far for the 6ers. I get quite frustrated at games and have found myself needing to find a way to cool off afterwards.

I am resigned to a sub standard season and I think this is a great time to develop some of the younger guys (unfortunately this won't include Brad Hill for the time being) and maybe even talking to possible recruits for next season sooner rather than later to get them on board.

Apart from that, I have no idea (which is what my wife keeps telling me...)

Reply #106152 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

No its not 6-8 weeks yet. It doesn't start until the full squad is on the floor injury free and stays together for a consecutive 6 weeks. This season is going to be full off up to 6 week periods but will never exceed that.

Reply #106155 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

EC

I think you will find Phil stated:

'In 4 to 6 weeks it will be a different team...'

Reply #106168 | Report this post

JockeyClub  
Years ago

Sturty, I think you will find that EC was being "sarcastic"

Reply #106211 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:11 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754