Tree Rollins
Years ago

Even NBA Comp?

We are only 6 or 7 games into the NBA season and there are no unbeaten teams and no teams without a win. Are we heading for one of the more even years that the NBA has seen for a while?

Topic #9362 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

Yes

Reply #106188 | Report this post

BT  
Years ago

Short, sharp and shiney answer, I like it.

Reply #106193 | Report this post

Jimmy The Snitch  
Years ago

Bucks are gone already - Trade Redd

Reply #106214 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Jimmy, you are an idiot. 'Nuf said.

Reply #106215 | Report this post

Jimmy The Snitch  
Years ago

I may be an idiot and have an alternative view on basketball but at least I am not on some C grade 'you tube' show with dreadlocks.

Reply #106222 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

That would be all good if I ACTUALLY had dreads.

Edit: And what is wrong with dreads anyway?

Reply #106223 | Report this post

Jimmy The Snitch  
Years ago

Nothing dreads are fine (identification) but the show is a complete disgrace. A Rundle Mall hooker has more chance at being picked up tan that show does.

Reply #106225 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

You're a tool Jimmy

Reply #106226 | Report this post

Jimmy The Snitch  
Years ago

What kind?

A Jigsaw (like in Saw3) or just a normal power tool like a sander?

Please let me be a sander, it's my Australian dream.

Reply #106228 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

MW, the day has come - finally someone on this forum who's a bigger grouch than you!

Jimmy, making friends I see?

Reply #106231 | Report this post

Jimmy The Snitch  
Years ago

Hey I am always a happy camper, it's not my fault they grew up in the Jordan era where it was accepted that someone is allowed to shoot it 50 times for a loss.

I call it as I see it and if Michael Redd wants to shoot it about 50 times and score 57 points and his team still losses, then the Bucks are gone and he should be traded.

Turn the team over to Bogut and Charlie V and trade Michael Redd for a point guard who will distribute the ball into the big guys. You can rename the Bucks Carlton Blues as we are just playing for a high draft pick and are simply going after Bryce Gibbs.

Jimmy love basketball

Reply #106234 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Nothing dreads are fine (identification) but the show is a complete disgrace. A Rundle Mall hooker has more chance at being picked up tan that show does.

And what are you doing to help basketball in this state?

Reply #106236 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

For a start Jimmy, learn to understand the game. Redd shot the ball at around 56% and he only took 32 shots. Not unheard of in the NBA from any team + in actual reality Mo Williams is the PG and Redd is the SG.

Edit: Redd is averaging 21 shots per game, while LBJ is averaging 20.

Reply #106238 | Report this post

Jimmy The Snitch  
Years ago

You cannot be serious?

You call atrocity trying to help basketball in this state? Sure and Tim Marcus Clarke didn't kill the state bank by trying to help improve this state economical future.

Ok

What have I done for basketball in this state? Google me "Jimmy_The_Snitch"

Reply #106239 | Report this post

Jimmy The Snitch  
Years ago

32 times and takes 56% of his teams shots? My god man and some on hear have the audacity to suggest that Farley shoot to much.

And who is Mo Williams, hence why they needed to trade for a reasonable PG.

Reply #106241 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

So Jimmy you're one of those people that would have wanted Kobe traded because he took all those shots when he scored 81?

Are you serious, google you? I never knew that a "Tool Of The Week" site existed.

Reply #106243 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Jimmy, your contribution to basketball is playing a Star Wars game??

Reply #106245 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Bahahah was about to post that myself Isaac.

Reply #106246 | Report this post

Jimmy The Snitch  
Years ago

At least I don't play with my own woogie as many on hear do.

Like I said, I have no problem being the "tool of the week", as long as it s a sander or a cool tool like Jigsaw.

Reply #106249 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

'And who is Mo Williams, hence why they needed to trade for a reasonable PG.'

So just 'cause your not familiar with a player means they are crap and should be traded, am I reading that right?

Mo's actually a reliable, young point, who averaging 11ppg and 5apg so far this year. He has also hit a bunch of game winners in his career, and is probably one of the most clutch players in the league.

Reply #106250 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Thank you twenty four, someone who actual understands the NBA.
If Jimmy can't see that Mo is a PG and Redd is a SG he must be blind. Don't worry Jimmy Kobe is a PG too.

Jimmy, were you picked on at school, you seem to have some seriously built up anger.

I'm still trying to understand what exactly Star Wars does for basketball? Are you going to threaten the Sixers to play better or you will attack them with your light-sabre?

Reply #106253 | Report this post

Jimmy The Snitch  
Years ago

I will come back (figuratively speaking) in 5 months and the bucks will not have won 35 games and will not be close to play ff contention.

Fact: Redd shoots to much.

Reply #106254 | Report this post

Jimmy The Snitch  
Years ago

Bizzy, shut up fool.

I know more about basketball than you have forgotten.

The PG takes the Ruck duel correct? And the SG can play at CHB/CHB or on ball.

Reply #106255 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

ANYWAY, back on topic....

It does look like it's going to be a good season, especially out West (I know it's always close out there, but there are more good teams this year).

Utah leading the league, SAS at 5-1, even Portland are above .500. And then Dallas are only 1-4 and Phoenix are *sob* 2-5, but have Amare looking good.

So it will be interesting to see how it plays out, hopefully with the Suns on top...

Reply #106257 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Be careful Bizzy - as the following saying seems to ring true in this thread -

Never argue with an idiot as they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience!

Reply #106261 | Report this post

Jimmy the B*tch  
Years ago

I vote for a name change from "Jimmy the Snitch" to "Jimmy the B*tch"......

Jimmy, you wouldn't know a NBA game if it bit you on the ar$e. Understand the reasons to WHY Redd was forced to take 32 shots.

Basically no-one else bothered to turn up to play. Charlie V sucked, Bogut is in the middle of a hissy fit and Mo has been asked to change his game to more of a traditional PG game rather than the sparkplug and instant offence of the bench he was last year.

Are you the fat kid (and nothing wrong with that) that plays with his make believe light sabre and video's himself and then makes himself a complete fool to the entire world???

Reply #106262 | Report this post

Jimmy The Snitch  
Years ago

In 1 thumbs up dude

Reply #106263 | Report this post

The Early Bird  
Years ago

I just read this thread and I'm sorry but I agree with Bizzy and the rest. You are a tool and not the cool kind.

Bizzy, we love the C/A grade entertainment.

Reply #106267 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Yo Bitch (as in Jimmy the Bitch), what's up Bogut? Is he actually upset about something, or are you just saying he's having a hissy fit for the sake of it?

Reply #106270 | Report this post

Jimmy the B*tch  
Years ago

From reports out of Bucks land is his head isn't exactly right at the moment. Probably something along the lines of 'second years blues', plus he's still recovering from injury so that would probably be frustrating the big fella.

Reply #106273 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

The main thing to think about when people are accused of being hogs or taking too many shots is this. Redd shot the ball at over 50% from the field, people say but how many assists did he get? Why in gods name would u pass the ball to a teammate whose going to shoot it at 40% or maybe even worse, if your shooting at 56%. The best thing for the team is that u take as many shots as possible at that clip. The same arguement works for kobe. How can u accuse these guys, whose main game is to score, of being a ball hog. Why would u trade a guy that can shoot the ball at 56% for 57 points. Just think before you make stupid statements.

Reply #106286 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Come on Isaac, I am not that much of a grouch! ;)

Reply #106356 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The very best grouch this site has got.

Reply #106365 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

I guess you haters of Redd's 57 and Kobe's 81 must hate Pistol Pete Marivach as well!
In college he's had 3 60+ point games where his team lost... Yeh Pete must get traded as well!

Reply #106368 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Ease up Isaac, a bloke will get a complex

Reply #106369 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:17 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754