Anonymous
Years ago

Get Brendan Mann back to Adelaide!

Sixers should try and recruit Brendan Mann next season.

He is a great point guard, can shoot and really start a break.

With the Sixers offence, he would be a great penetrator and allow for more open shots on perimeter for guys like Brett etc.

He is a pesky defender and provides great energy.

Get him back!

Topic #938 | Report this topic

flatshot  
Years ago

I was thinking mid point of Saturdays game that he was having a minimal impact and whilst he had a useful game courtesy of hitting shots in the second half I dont find him too exciting.
I also wonder if he is good value ie too expensive for the value that he brings compared to having Darren and Jason. D is the future and Jason is an RTD can do the job but is past improving with age. In fact the rotations this year are very balanced and I am sure we wont see any changes for a couple of months unless we get an injury.

Reply #10343 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its not all about being exciting flatshot - especially from the point guard role - its aboout being steady and being able to control tempo and find shots for your team mates and Brendan is superb at it.

Reply #10382 | Report this post

notAfan  
Years ago

This guy is fresh..don't get him back...stick with Williams or NG

Reply #10687 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am not sure what the last comment meant by Brendan being 'fresh'. He has had a lot of experience and quite a bit of bad luck recently.

He is currently on a new contract, I believe, but he might be interested in playing for his home town in the future.

Dave

Reply #51251 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:49 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754