The Journo
Years ago

36ers and 2007/2008

Is it true that my mail is right and Nash is the only one signed for next year??

If so, Adelaide can REALLY start from scratch and build a championship contender.

Topic #9380 | Report this topic

Jimmy The Snitch  
Years ago

Brett Wheeler was on a 2 year contract - 06/07 and 07/08

Reply #106460 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Do you think this season is over already?

Reply #106465 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can we start our pre-season 4-6 weeks earlier next year?

Reply #106472 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Can Wheeler take another season?

Or Nash?

Will they be of valuable to the Sixersand help be what is needed to win a championship?

Reply #106525 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

The season is not completly over but you can nearly put a fork in it.

Even a win tomorrow night won't help much with the next four games on the road. Even a 2-2 split will leave the record at 7-11 and well below.500.

And even if Nash and Wheeler are the only two signed up it will be very hard to recruit.

Some of the players we need (ie. Ingles, Newley etc.) are signed up to multi-year deals.

So it's a no win situation.

Reply #106544 | Report this post

JKIDD#5  
Years ago

is horvath staying a sixer or going off to america?

Reply #106546 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nash is one of the main players we should be getting rid of!! Its time to stop being so loyal and begin putting a winning side together!!

Reply #106548 | Report this post

DrB  
Years ago

Mr Groves might inject some big cash so we can buy some players. In reference to Newly / Ingles - we need to move on. Focus on developing players we already have.

Reply #106549 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

our current side has been scouted to death - all veteran players that the opposition knows exactly how they play and how to defend against them - we need the X factor

Reply #106551 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

i believe farley has a option for next year, he was signed to 2+1 contract i thought

Reply #106562 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

id keep Ng......i reckon the kid has some decent skills

just needs a season in the Gym

Reply #106579 | Report this post

BT  
Years ago

Where all waiting for Isaac to con Oscar to come back to the sixers. How long before this happens Isaac?

Reply #106585 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

BT, they are quite happy having him over there. Won't be out of contract for another few years.

Reply #106592 | Report this post

BT  
Years ago

That's disappointing, however, I wish him the best of luck and success of course. I just wish he was playing with the sixers

Reply #106594 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Even though Nash is contracted, can't we just get rid of him? Like how Sydney got cut Rowland?

Keep Horvath.. maybe get rid of Farley.. would like to see a more consistent import here

Chris Williams would be ideal
or even some other current imports: Powell, Redhage..

Reply #106605 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I believe the 36ers already have the talent. They just need some direction.

Reply #106615 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

Marketing .....Nash for cash

Reply #106626 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:26 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754