Fezlington
Years ago

Smush Parker V Tyrone Lue

This one goes out to the Lakers fans out there

Today Ty Lue had 29 pts and 7 assists..off the bench....his avgs a game are 12.2pts, 3 reb and 4.7 assists, .33 steals, .455% fg, .500% 3fg, .762% FT in 27.8 minutes

Smush Parker in comparison is 8.4pts, 2.4 reb and 2.5 assists, 1.13 steals, .353% fg, .323% 3fg, .500% FT in 29.6 minutes

Smush is 6'4" and 180lbs, Lue is 6'0" and 175lbs

What i wanna know is ......why did the Lakers give up this kid

I thought he had potential, and couldnt believe we let him go

Was it because of Jacksons "Big Guards" Theory

I know for a fact.....i would rather Lue running the point at LA than Smush

Thoughts?

Topic #9398 | Report this topic

camsurmo  
Years ago

i think the lakers let Lue go and prefer Smush Parker purley for Defensive purposes Lue is the NBL equivelent of Darren Ng. Smush Parker is a Top defender with a big vertical leap a young guard with a bright future.

Reply #106721 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

Smush does not run that team. He defends pg's at one end and at the other is somewhat an x-factor on offense.

Reply #106728 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

gimme smush

Reply #106734 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Smush- not a pure pg, doesnt mind Lamar playing Point forward, which is looking pretty effective

Reply #107018 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:16 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754