thedoctor
Years ago

Werewolves, Bigfoot, Four-leaf Clovers, Grant Hill

A rare sight indeed are these.

Checked out NBA Top Ten today. One G.Hill featured twice with moves that made me fell like I was watching Saturday Basketball with Bill Woods wearing a pair of low-cut FILA's drinking a bottle of Sprite.

In a win over the Celts he dropped 18 on 8/12 shooting. Could G.Hill be the X-Factor Orlando needs to make some noise in the playoffs? They sit atop their division ATM. Perhaps a Most Improved Player gong is not out of the question??

Topic #9400 | Report this topic

Ryno  
Years ago

Grant is a gun if he stays injury free most imporved is definately not out of the question!!! He will be even better next year too!!!

Reply #106717 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Rediculous talent has never been a problem for Hill.

He will snap some body part at some point throughout the season.

Even so, if he did stay healthy, Magic are 2-3 years of being a serious contender. I think Dwight Howard will be the next big center in the L.

On Hill, this year is the last in his massive contract, so I can just see him signing on for the minimum for a couple of years, so there is no risk if he gets injured again.

Reply #106906 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:07 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754