Sonic
Years ago

Harvey's Comments to the Seals

Ok one of you Seals boys, spill the bins, what did Harvey and you guys "discuss" when he came up to you after being sub'd out?!?!

Topic #9402 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

HaHa, He came up and shook and hand. Dunno if I should repeat what he said to me. Not suitable for children. :-)

Reply #106810 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Wasn't that hard to lip read :)

Good job on the death ride in the final quarter!

Reply #106812 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

The 'Harvey' chant threw him off his game :)

Yeah he has a bad potty mouth that Harvey kid.

Reply #106815 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

For the next 36ers vs Razors game after the big break, hopefully we'll have more of the "HARVEY" chant from the Seals and a Harvey banner (I haven't seen tonight's yet, waiting for photos at Damrob or Yvonne)

Reply #106831 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It would have been better if Harvey had jumped the fence and took a few of the seals out!!! Would make the presentation of the game alot more professional!!!

Reply #106837 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Good work boys, could hear you loud and clear on Fox, and they showed him come up and shake hands..quickly changed cameras when he started talkin to you guys though..lol.

Who is the trumpet person??
Is that you guys?

Reply #106876 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

There is a few trumpets around the stadium, but I just watched the replay on Fox and that's our trumpets that can be heard.

Harvey is actually pretty funny, a knob but funny.

Reply #106918 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

Why is he knob? do you actually know him?

Reply #106925 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

The stuff he said was knobbish, do you know him?

Maybe I should have re-phrased it, what he said was funny, but knobbish not him himself.

Reply #106928 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

I do actually and he's an alright bloke im sure you might get pissed off playing in that team as well!

Reply #106932 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Can't disagree with you there Lloyd, I must admit when he came up to us he was cool, I do like the way he plays.

Reply #106934 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

yes overhearing the comment i was pmsl, so when was the last time seals :)

Reply #106986 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

just kiddin :D

Reply #106987 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

spill it guys..what did he say?

Reply #107032 | Report this post

Knackers  
Years ago

What hs said was for a different time slot, but skip loved it. I think they may have even exchanged phone numbers.

I think he went 1 from 7 in the last quarter so our chant stiched him up, we were all just waiting for him to foul out, my god he would have copped it.

Reply #107169 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:52 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754