Isaac
Years ago

NBA: Kings at Warriors (spoiler)

Today in the Warriors-Kings game, have a look at the statline from Baron Davis.

36 points (12/20 FG, 10/10 FT), 8 rebounds, 18 assists, 3 steals.

Incredible.

It included 11 assists in the first quarter, one short of the franchise record set by John Lucas in 1978.

In each of the Warriors four home victories, Davis has had at least 20 points and nine assists.

He was the first Warrior to get at least 30 points and 15 assists in the same game since Tim Hardaway in 1995.

Topic #9434 | Report this topic

Kwest  
Years ago

And to think he was one of the fantasy players to steer clear of according to the yahoo experts.. Am glad i ignored them!

Reply #107177 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Check out the video highlights here, especially his around the back move on the break for the lay-up - nice. I think Oscar has him in our Sporting News fantasy league - grrr. He has had all the luck this year.

Reply #107178 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Interesting that in the Box Scores Davis only get 16 assists but in all the write ups he has 18. Outstanding stat line none-the-less.

Reply #107182 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Kings (clearly) could not stop Davis. He just got hole whenever he wanted to...
I was quite excited to see Golden State play, and they didn't disappoint. If that's how they play every night, then they'd have to be right up there with Phoenix as most fun team to watch.

Reply #107189 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:14 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754