123abc
Years ago

Music

I know this gets posted alot, but can someone tell me what music they put on during the sixers game?

Especially the music at the very start. Sorry to annoy, but i appreciate anyone who can tell me.

Topic #9443 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

At tip off it is always Thunderstruck by ACDC.

Reply #107233 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

That's the one. Thanks for that skip. What is the names of other music they play during the games?

Yvonne Milbank, could i use your photos for a video i am making, a 36ers one. Not for sale or anything, just to put on You Tube, the video will be for us Hoops SA and other Sixer supporters. Is it okay? I would put a link on ofcourse.

Reply #107238 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

123abc why dont you actually contact yvonne - her contact details are on her website, I am pretty sure she wouldn't be scanning every post on here and therefore will probably not see your post.

Reply #107241 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Can anyone tell me music that they play during the game and also when the call out the players

1.) When they call out the players individually

2.) Starting 5's

3.) During the game

Thanks.

Reply #107242 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Help?

Reply #107317 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Not really sure what you mean 123abc.

1.) When they call out the players individually

Do you mean do the players have their own individual music??? No, they play just one song during the player intros. It starts with a thunderbirds countdown and then a remix of You Shook Me all Night Long (ACDC) and My Humps (Black Eyed Peas) is played while the players run out.

2.) Starting 5's
Usually when the starting 5's are read out is when Thunderstruck will start to play.

3.) During the game
A variety of songs are played.
We will Rock you - Queen
The Addams Family Theme
I was made for loving you - KISS
Hit The Road Jack (when an opponent is fouled out)
and many other songs that I cannot think of this early on a Sunday.

Hope that is what you are after.

Reply #107321 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

They often play Rock and Roll by Gary Glitter, golden oldie.

Reply #107324 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

thanks!

Reply #107331 | Report this post

zimzam  
Years ago

Yeah Skip the legend has got most of it right there.
Player run out
Acdc and Black eyed's
You humped me all night long with Thunderbirds count down.
Start of:
1st 1/4 Thunderstruck
2nd We will rock you
3rd Eye of the tiger
4th We will rock you.

The best song during the game with the great beat is King of my castle by Wamdue Project.

I am happy to help you with your video further. Maybe you can request from Isaac my personal email address for further correspondence. Cheer

Reply #107335 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think that the music man should have House of Pains - Jump Around queued up for when Copes comes onto the court for the first time each game. Thats the song he requested during his interview.

Reply #107341 | Report this post

yvonne  
Years ago

Hi 123abc

Please email me on:
[email protected]

Reply #107354 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Crazy by Gnarls Barkley, they play it during the game.

Reply #107357 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:45 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754