Moses Guthrie
Years ago

The Ballad of Manute Bol

The guys at Wizznutzz.com have released God Shammgod's Mix Tape. It includes several great songs about the Bullets but best of all, this gem about Manute (click here).

Go on. Click and listen. Download it. Listen again and again. We did.

PS. Can't wait to hear from Manute about this one!

Topic #9451 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Strewth, nearly got that hyperlink thing right there but not quite. Still, at least the links work! If someone wants to tidy it up, be my guest!

Reply #107293 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Yo Mo!

Thanks for the plug, that song is currently number 1 in Sudan at the moment for the 2nd week in a row. The film clip features a highlights package of me hitting 3's and blocking shots from my college and NBA days. It also features me driving a convertable Chevy in LA with 3 supermodels in the back seat. The album will be released in time for Christmas.

I've just finished rehab after losing all my money through on line poker. I was one full house away from being a millionaire. That's another story I guess but like the song goes "it's a fine line between pleasure and pain". I became addicted to gambling after falling into deep depression due to the uncalled toasting I got on this forum a few months ago by Skip and the rest of the beached dugongs for questioning a 3 on 3 tournament. This happened about the same time that Sudan Hoops was declining. It all become too much and I needed help so I turned to gambling which sent me broke. (Stupid 2 of hearts!!)

I'm currently paying my debts off slowly and I'm working on Good Morning Sudan (The highest rating morning TV show in Africa) which pays well.

It great to see my man Matt Sutton getting some PT these days. That guy can hoop.

Peace

Manute

Reply #107313 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

LMAO Good Morning Sudan... omfg dude you're too much! you're hilarious!

Reply #107362 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:20 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754