Anonymous
Years ago

New 6ers player?

who was that player who had a chance of being a sixer? What happend with him and wat was his name

Topic #9459 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

I think you mean Michael Jordan. He ended up being drafted by the Chicago Bulls instead. Just another one that got away.

Reply #107386 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon your comment is way too general. Its like asking someone whos that guy whos got a job.

Reply #107388 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Marcus Timmons

Reply #107389 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thankyou MW that is the 1. is he going to get signed. So wat is going to happen?

Reply #107391 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

dunno dude, check out this article for the latest...

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,20770879-5006371,00.html

Reply #107395 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Hope he doesn't get signed, too old, wee need young talent, preferably from SA. Another thing is we've already got 3 Americans, which is great but if we get any more we might aswell change our name to the USA 36ers.

Reply #107397 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nick ur Stupid we have only got 2. And if u read the article Marcus Timmins is Australian he got naturalised

Reply #107401 | Report this post

DJM  
Years ago

Horvath, Copeland, Farley

Reply #107407 | Report this post

DJM  
Years ago

Out of interest, when a player becomes an Australian citizen (eg Copeland), are they able to retain their USA citizenship - and hold dual citizenship? It is my understanding that it doesn't work the other way - e.g. you must renounce your Australian citizenship to take American citizenship (eg Greg Norman)?

Reply #107408 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Anon, just because someone becomes a naturalized Australian citizen doesn't mean their nationality changes. Copeland has Australian citizenship but is still an American, he just gets equal wrights to Australians. If you went to the US and got citizenship it wouldn't mean you're an American it would mean you're an Australian with American citizenship.

Oh and DJM, America doesn't let you have dual citizenship.

Reply #107410 | Report this post

Patty45  
Years ago

Ah skip that was gold

Reply #107412 | Report this post

Magpie  
Years ago

Im not sure anymore at what age too old is.

I gave Copeland heaps for the 1st 3 games at the Dome; I thought he was a too old washed up former great player.

Now Im actually starting to think we have a spot for him next year, the way he is playing.

Hey, I was wrong, sorry Copes.

Reply #107417 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Copeland has no place on the team next year. Let's see how he finishes the season b4 we come to that conclusion..
yes, he's had a few alrite games but not to warrant a spot on the team next season

Reply #107418 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Timmons has a contract for the remainder of the season. He left for Adelaide this morning.

Reply #107423 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Ummmm, I think not Anon. At best he'll be looked at while Darren has a couple of weeks of for exams.

Reply #107427 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ng to mysteriously get injured?

Reply #107462 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:24 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754