Sturty6ers
Years ago

WSR Vs Dragons

I didn't know Derek Moore was playing for the WSR? On NBL scoreboard he score their first points.....

Topic #9493 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

System must be getting confused with a past game? There is a David Moore that plays for the Slingers as a development player.

Reply #107885 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

They must be having problems up at HQ. The site says that Cairns beat Bullets 54 - 43. Bloody Good D.

Reply #107901 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Ah Sturt6ers its halftime 54-43 Queensland do not do Daylight savings.

Reply #107903 | Report this post

benj  
Years ago

I would have thought sturty knew that doesnt he live there or was just up there???

Reply #107909 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

rosell ellis 31+10
other game- chris anstey 40+6
other, other game- martin cattilini 43pts.

Some big numbers 2nite

Reply #107914 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

holy sh!t 110-110 with 2secs left in cairns-bullets game, taipans with the ball.

and the cat now has 47.

Reply #107915 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

51pts

Reply #107925 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Had nothing to do with daylight savings.

And yes, I think I am aware that Qld doesn't have it. Cows get up too early, Chooks go off the lay, and it fades the curtains!

Reply #107953 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

Trust me on this one - Using Beattie as an example,Queenslanders dont have the mental capacity to wind a clock back 1 hour.

Ah, all that resource, all that sunshine and all that space between the ears: Qweenzlan, da smarsteydt eh but.

Reply #108001 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I'm not a queenslander, just visiting! Haven't changed over my licence or rego yet.
Sssshhh! Don't tell TR.

Reply #108026 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

NO worries Sween - we'll just keep taking your money when you come up for a holiday!

Sturty......careful you dont want to get caught out as compassionate is one thing Qld cops are not!

Reply #108033 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

LOL SM.
Chance to get some of my hard earnt when visiting friends early in the new year. Brisbane had a look at Sydney prices and thought ....... Um ....... We can chargethat ... aye but..... Givarse anuthu Bundyyyy! - The currency of outback QLD. Have they still got a ban on it in the Valley?

Reply #108037 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:21 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754