Anonymous
Years ago

ALL STAR GAME - TICKETS

Could it be that the reason why the all star game is selling just over 3000 tickets is because its schoolies this weekend. I think thats a poor desicion to put the game on this weekend.

Topic #9499 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Christmas parties, lack of advertising.

Can anyone give an up to date figure of ticket sales now?

Reply #107974 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

still around 3000, although there may be large amounts of walk ups

Reply #107977 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anon where are you getting your info from?

Reply #107983 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Bought tickets yesterday and there were no seats (other than a few stray single seats)left on the bottom levels of the north and south stands. I think the crowd will be around 4500 myslef.

Reply #107984 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Approximately 4,200 sold.

Reply #107990 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is there an all star game in adelaide this week ?

I had no idea

Reply #107995 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is there an all star game in adelaide this week ?

I had no idea

Reply #107996 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Been adveetised in the Tiser all week with full banner length ad across thr bottom of a sports page, and column ad in the sports section as well (both were on the basketball page today)

Reply #108092 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

I've heard a few ads on the radio as well.

Reply #108108 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

i was strugglin to get 2 seats together in lower level. bought my tix thursday night..

Reply #108123 | Report this post

BakedBeanHead  
Years ago

The marketing has been poor. They should be flogging the game to the fans but i haven't heard a peep about it except on this site and the little stories they have been running on Jingles and newley. Not everyone reads the tiser tho. Someone really needs to step up and market our game to the fans. No one knows about basketball these days. Bring back the early to mid 90's... ah.. Those were the days.

Reply #108146 | Report this post

Simon Gee  
Years ago

I bought 8 tickets on Monday, Row M.

IF anyone wants tickets please give me email

[email protected]

I have 4 left all in a row

Reply #108155 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The marketing for any game whether it be an all star or 36er is a costly exercise and I for one don't want/ can't afford to pay anymore for my season tickets. Isn't the most effective marketing through the clubs and the kids to hit those of us who are involved at whatever level - and to do this - why not align one player to each club (sorry sturt but you have to share) who as part of their contractural agreements go out each week to a one hour training session / commitment to get parents and kids eating, sleeping, breathing the game. It has got tougher without the number 23 presence over the past years. So we need to create our own homegrown heroes...

Reply #108162 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I agree 100%. Not just juniors, but social, street courts, etc.

Reply #108168 | Report this post

wolly  
Years ago

has anyone got an up date on how many tickets been sold

Reply #108234 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

5100 to date

Reply #108235 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Info from??

There's been plenty of false claims about ticket sales on here in the past, not saying your wrong just asking how you know.

Reply #108236 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:13 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754