Anonymous
Years ago

Iverson goes off (spoilers)

In today's game vs chicago iverson went off for 46 point 10 assist game, in a 123-108 win over the bulls. Ben wallace had possibly the worst game of his career posting 0 points, 0 rebounds, 1 assist and 2 fouls. Whats been up with this guy lately

Topic #9516 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He should of stayed with the Pistons!!! He was unstoppable there!

Reply #108249 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

something must have happened... how many mintues? no way he would have ZERO rebounds.

Reply #108250 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just under 20mins with no rebounds

Reply #108252 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

I heard on ESPN during the coverage of the Spurs vs Mavs game that this is the first time in 595 starts(?) that he has failed to pull down a rebound....

Maybe the security of his contract and big dollars has gone to his head, and he has begun to cruise out the rest of his career....

Reply #108253 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wallace was benched for Oliver Miller lookalike Mike Sweetney.
Great move by Dumars not to resign him for big dollars.

Reply #108274 | Report this post

Richmond Oilers  
Years ago

wats even more embarassing was chris webber and steven hunter didnt play for philadelphia making the extremly small. samuel dalembert - (sixers center) only pulled down 6 boards. andre iguodala was the team leader with 7. the sixers struggle 2 grab boards against any apponent, they also struggle 2 score more then 100 in most games.

i'd be VERY VERY scared if i was a bulls supporter.

Reply #108295 | Report this post

Richmond Oilers  
Years ago

forgot 2 ADD - sixers wer using the smallest line-up they've had available in almost 5 years, and they almost out-rebounded Chi-town. Big Ben. i'd say ur performance is nothing short of disgraceful

Reply #108296 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

I caught most of the game (was shown on UK TV), Iverson was his usual relentless self, that guy is impossible to stop, still so quick after 10+ years in the league. Wallace was just a non event, didn't even notice him on the court, I'm pretty confident Schencher would have put up better stats than that in 20 minutes!!

Deng was probably the best for the Bulls with 28 or so, he's now a British citizen so it'll be interesting to see if he can turn around British basketball, he's only 21 I think and has a big future. Apparently he was taught the game in Sudan by Manute Bol, sounds like a great story but their games couldn't be more different, Deng is a slashing, scoring guard / forward, pretty much everything Manute wasn't.

Reply #108541 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:45 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754