Anonymous
Years ago

marcus williams!!!!

just finished checking the scores for the new jersery vs phoenix game. Marcus William played under 7 mins(6:47)and scored 27 points 4 assists and top scored for both teams. This would be close to a record wouldnt it???

Topic #9519 | Report this topic

JKIDD#5  
Years ago

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!!

Reply #108257 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bit early to be saying that as much of a fan of his that i am, he has only had one game and the others hav been fairly average

Reply #108258 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just checked the NBA website and i was wrong i checked to early before they had updated the minutes played and he played 18:47 minutes, still an awesome game from the rookie

Reply #108259 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You need to wait until the boxscores have been checked off and the minutes updated. It looks like he had 27 points in 18-19 minutes.

Other big lines today - Nash with 26 points and 13 assists; Stoudemire had 25, 10 and 7 blocks; Biedrins had 31 points for the Warriors, JR Smith had 31 points in 25 minutes for Denver if you believe that boxscore. The Nuggets won 140-129 and it didn't go to OT! Both teams shot over 55%.

Reply #108260 | Report this post

Corey  
Years ago

Steve Nash shoots more in 1 game than Mark Nash does for the entire season..........

Reply #108408 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:18 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754