Anonymous
Years ago

School Nationals - Albury

hey, just wonderin which teams are goin and into which divisons???

i heard cabra girls are still going.... but with no coach!?

Topic #954 | Report this topic

travellin' man  
Years ago

St Aloysius sending two teams - coached by Carlee Patterson (assistant Lightning caoch 2003 - west u16 div 1 girls)- year 8 team all u14 div 1 players from 2003 - open team has several senior reserves / abl players

Reply #10480 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Unley are taking 2 teams i think.. Both Junior Boys and Girls teams... but Girls might change to senior, but we'll see

Reply #10500 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

^^^
my bad that was me... im at school 4 got about the whole "name" thing

Reply #10501 | Report this post

The HIghlight  
Years ago

Blackfriars are sending over their championship winning team to compete in the top grade.

Reply #10514 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah.. cabra boys and girls are both goin (after a big problem).. girls are goin into the championship division, not sure who the coach is yet... not sure bout the boys..

hey schoolies... so if your unley team doesnt change to seniors, you wont be playin?? :(

Reply #10533 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

sadly no.. but ill be overseas

Reply #10578 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where will you be schoolies?

Reply #10580 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

oh yeah .. your on the SASI tour in america ey?? goodluck with that

Reply #10595 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if cabra and black friars play in the championship division they will really struggle. espicialy blacks...which would be good after all their bragging.

Reply #10631 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

yeah 4 sasi, and thanks..

Reply #10639 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cabra boys prob in div 2, cabra girls are going to defend their national title and will be in Championship division...however abby bishop will be missing as SASI tour co-incides with it.

Reply #10656 | Report this post

--->shorty<---  
Years ago

rob jarrad is unfortinatly caching the cabra girls so i hear..so look put girls kate jarrad WONT be coming off the court. i think they will struggle but you never know mt barker came second last year in championship...so we'll see!

Reply #10677 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they wont be in championship, they will play juniors. (well they should) mt barker didnt came 2nd last year, maybe 3rd. and cabra boys will get creamed in div 2

Reply #10691 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

mount barker had that debbi cox playing for them last year, she dominated. prob will b tougher

Reply #10703 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Debbi Cox = Debra Wilcox, perhaps?

But yes, she's an absolute gun. Good luck to her over in the states!

Reply #10710 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

first of all.. us cabra girls ARE goin into the championship division, and yeah without abby and rachelle we probably will struggle a little... and mount barker came 3rd (JPC 1st, Lake G.... 2nd)..

Reply #10793 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

will the mount barker team be the same team they had for Open KO, because that team was average and people beat them by like 40-50 points?

Reply #10811 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they weregood last year schoolies

Reply #10898 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah but only cuz of debra wilcox.. if they go.. i cant see them doin very well schoolies.

Reply #11043 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

any other schools goin? so far..

cabra
black friars
SAC
unley

Reply #11249 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

yeah i dont they should do too well.. does anyone know what grade they are going in??

Reply #11255 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

which team?

Reply #11257 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

mount barker seniors

Reply #11259 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mount barker had at least 2 other decent players also and they not goin this year

Reply #11420 | Report this post

QUITTER  
Years ago

shorty do u go to unley? are u tim shortt

Reply #13265 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sac kicked ass!!!

Reply #23320 | Report this post

Buddha  
Years ago

Who said blacks would struggle? WHY? They were easily the best school team in SA and there are no signs of any weaknesses in their game! Explain urself!

Reply #23530 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

sac should go well they were the 2001 sapsasa champs but do they still have nikita martin? junior team looking very good too great talent go girls

Reply #33980 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nah niki is at st. micheals now

Reply #33988 | Report this post

number 50  
Years ago

black friars talk them sleves up so much it isnt funny trinity played them first game and every trinity team won by more than 30
year 10 A's won by 95
open B's won by 30+ and the open B team has year 10 players in it aswell
open A's won by 30+
so stop sayin all this crap about black friars being the top school in the state we won in all age groups if they are meant 2 b the to team than wat are we if we won

Reply #34088 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

i think you will find that this post is from last year and that blackfriars actually were the best team in the state last year. they won the state knockout. didn't lose a game all year. nice.

Reply #34808 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:57 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754