Corey
Years ago

Brad Williamson: 19pts in last 2:52 of Bullets Vs

Far out, he was on a shooting rampage in the last 3 minutes of the Bullets Vs Slingers Match!

6 x 3pt baskets as well as a successful FT in just under 3 mins....What an awesome performance!

Topic #9541 | Report this topic

Corey  
Years ago

Box Scores have just been put up on nbl.com.au..........24 pts in last qtr!!!

Reply #108539 | Report this post

ROT  
Years ago

insane , nice work willo .

Reply #108551 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

There was a game last night? :-( Damnit!

Reply #108555 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Brad Williamson puts in a T-Mac!

Reply #108565 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Williamson is an exciting young player.

Reply #108566 | Report this post

Thats crazy fantastic performance

Reply #108567 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

24-40 3pt shots from the bullets. THats outstanding. 8/10 from Ere and 9/12 from Williamson sure boosted the numbers though. 60% from the arc is huge though. Reminds me of the sixers back in the finals a while back (cant remember which year) but when sapwell was banking em in from long range.

Reply #108579 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Dr B - 2002 final against the Pigs had some Sapwell action. "The bank is now open for business."

DJ, you missed some easy money! I had Bullets to win by 13+ - no risk of that not coming through!

Reply #108593 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Williamsons effort is nothing, I'm more impressed with "Corey" starting three threads in one day!

Reply #108621 | Report this post

Corey  
Years ago

Yeah come on here every now and then, fairly passionate Sixers supporter - Had season ticket last year but $$$ and my mate being soft and not renewing his ticket made me back out for this year, so this is my way of keeping up and being involved in the sport that we all love!

Reply #108683 | Report this post

Corey  
Years ago

PS. Thanks for the confidence boost MW!

Reply #108684 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow! Just sit beyond the arc all day. How about playing some D man, that's right you can't. God help you if your three drys up. What will you have then?

Reply #212859 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:14 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754