dave
Years ago

2 for 1 sixers tickets? where are they

does any one know where i can get 2 for 1 sixers tickets - i want to invite friends but its too pricey at 20 bucks a pop - cheers

Topic #9555 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

36ers are doing the 3 Pack and 6 Pack deals at the moment. I just received a flyer in the mail. I would suggest you contact the club.

Reply #108732 | Report this post

?  
Years ago

$20.....too expensive???????

Reply #108737 | Report this post

Magic  
Years ago

Stop being a tight arse dave! There are alot more expensive things to do around town.

Reply #108738 | Report this post

tony Blair  
Years ago

why knock Dave, you are all assuming he is working or can afford $20.00 some are on tight budgets and limited incomes. Some are tight fisted or miserly.

Maybe we should applaud the fact that Dave wants to take friends along to the sixers and help Dave with his quest and hope he and his friends enjoy the game and go attend more games in the future.

Reply #108740 | Report this post

Jimmy_the_Snitch  
Years ago

I agree with Dave that $20 per person is a bit expensive for a Sixer ticket.

Take into consideration value for money and how many customers are getting there money worth at the moment? $15 for an adult would be about right or 2 for $20 is a good price.

Saying that the 3 and 6 pack pass ($18 a seat) is a very good incentive and I have purchased a few for friends for Christmas

Reply #108742 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The entertainment book has 2 for 1 which is valid for both sixers and lightning games.

How about we get off dave's case and support the fact that he is trying to introduce new people to the sport.

Reply #108743 | Report this post

Magic  
Years ago

How about we just open the doors to the Dome and let everyone in without paying? Packed stadium - that's what we're after right? I think the 36ers management would be stupid to release the 2 for 1 tickets again for every game. Sure, have them for games when you are playing less attractive teams, but what about the season ticket holders that pay there hard earned cash for their seat for every game. Do you think it makes them feel warm and fuzzy when any jtom, dick or harry can get a better priced ticket than them at every game? Wake up people.

Reply #108829 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What about the price hike for the car park? Is this an incentive or dincentive? I heard it is now $7.50

Reply #108838 | Report this post

Ken Richardson  
Years ago

Maybe somebody has two season seats they aren't using one game? More people at the games the better. Ever heard of 'pay it forward'?

Reply #108842 | Report this post

Magic  
Years ago

No. But I saw the movie with that kid from 'Sixth Sense'.

Reply #108863 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Hey Magic

The 36ers are the less attractive team at the moment, behind the Pigs.

Reply #108882 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:02 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754