uncle arthur
Years ago

BA school nationals next week

start in Geelong on monday - good to see strong SA representation.

record 165 odd teams playing

expect some posts here from over there - telstra have set up an internet cafe at the stadium !

Topic #9576 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

What teams are expected to do well??

Reply #108995 | Report this post

YT  
Years ago

In the Boys Championship Division: Pool A, Brisbane State return defending their title, and should get plenty of competition from Whitefriars (Vic) led by Zac Natoli and eternally tough Willeton (WA). I don't think the Don (Tas) will cause too many problems. In Pool B SA's won Pedare should find the going too tough against Townsville State, led by Chris Cedar. Lake Ginninderra (ACT) are without their first choice AIS players: Pat Mills and Andrew Ogilvy however with Ross Alsopp (AIS) joining a bunch of ACT reps they could surprise. Westfield Sports High (NSW) round out this pool without their AIS star Harris-Tunks.

My early pick an all Queensland final with the North (T'ville)beating the South (Brisbane).

Someone else preview the Girls Championships and other divisions?

Reply #108996 | Report this post

YT  
Years ago

My Bad, should have checked 2005 results before opening mouth. JPC beat Lake Ginninderra in a stirring game last year. Brisbane Boys were in the bronze game. Apologies to all JP Collegians.

Reply #108997 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are Brisbane state and Brisbane Boys not different school??

Reply #108999 | Report this post

YT  
Years ago

Anon (#108999), you're right. My Bad No. 2

Reply #109002 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

which schools are representing SA??

Reply #109031 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

I know that Unley and Cabra are represented couldn't tell you anymore than that

Reply #109072 | Report this post

hip to tha hop  
Years ago

i definantly agree with townsville and brisbande boys the teams to beat. Whitefairs and Lake Ginninderra the smokeys. Not too sure how the don and pedare will go but there is definantly going to eb some talent on show in those top 4 teams

Reply #109074 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hip to tha hop
brisbane boys are not even going. so me thinks it would be pretty hard for them to win!!

Reply #109143 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:16 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754