kb
Years ago

'LACK OF DEVELOPMENT POST', one of the best!!!

(Mod: BTW, the original topic is here.)

it's not often that i've read a post like the one above.

i would like to commend all those who were involved.

if i'm not mistaken, the manner in which this topic was "discussed", had to be what isaac envisioned in the beginning.

however, due to those who believe that they are entitled to their opinions......even, especially if they don't know what the "FRUIT" that they are talking about........"HOOPSA", has taken more than its share of lumps.

i'm going out on a limb here, but i don't think that HOOPSA was meant to be the "jerry springer show" of forums, but more like the "oprah or dr. phil shows" of forums.

one in which credibility, not entertainment came first.

this needs to be said & stressed because quite frankly.....it isn't, and all too often it's about "taking the piss" out of something or someone and let's not forget this "tall poppy thing".

every post was insightful, educational and contained a mixture of subjective and objective responses.

even if you're not from sa or australia, you learned exactly what's going on with basketball for players of that age group, their parents, teams, clubs, etc.

that post & very few others like it is what this forum was designed for, right???

"i could be wrong,
but i doubt it",

barkley

Topic #9585 | Report this topic

thomo  
Years ago

thanks for the encouragement

Reply #109106 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:34 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754