Nick
Years ago

36ers Merchandise

As I'm sure lots of people are aware, AND 1 have made hardly any 36ers replica jerseys this season. I've been trying to get one since the start of the year, and at every home game there have only been two or three on the rack (they were XXXL or something like that). What the hell is going on? We're half way through the season for god sake! I strongly suggest the 6ers tell AND 1 to get stuffed and get someone else on board.

Topic #9587 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Have you ever thought of ordering one in?

I think the reason for lack of stock is that once the season is over they are practically useless with teams changing uniforms so often nowdays.

Reply #109078 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought the sixers stopped using AND 1 a few years ago because they couldn't get any stock from them. Makes you wonder why they would go back.

Reply #109102 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Yeah and history is repeating itself.

Reply #109105 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Changing back and forth won't help anything. Is any supplier going to be fault free - I swear each team makes a switch every year?

DJ, I take it that you're saying that suppliers are cautious to over-produce in case demand isn't there?

Reply #109118 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Isaac, every supplier might have faults but there must be other suppliers that dont have faults as big as making hardley any replica jersyes.

Reply #109127 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

There seemed to be a lot of stock on offer from Kombat at the All Star game.

Reply #109128 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I dare say that's the case Isaac, anon yes they used them in the past and that is when they did end up with alot of stock at the end of the season.

Reply #109132 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Afraid of overproducing?? How is that going to be possible when they're hardley making any at all?

Reply #109133 | Report this post

xmas cheer  
Years ago

They don't make them anymore because nobody would buy them - winners sell, losers sit on the rack.

Produce a Phil Smyth dart board and every one would buy one for xmas or a pin the hair on his head for all the small toddlers as a party game would be a good marketing gimmick.

Could maybe get his assistant to dress up as santa at this time of year and hand out excuses for kids to use in the future years.

Reply #109140 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

xmas cheer, there were hardley any on sale even at the start of the season, before they became losers.

Reply #109142 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

unfortunately they were losers from game 1.

Reply #109148 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

yeah but people dont lose faith in a team after their 1st loss.

Reply #109152 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Come on now!

This is one bad year. Give Smyth and the Sixers some slack!

Smyth doesn't have the advantage other coaches do such as Wright and the unlimited Salary Cap or Goorjian and having his team play against the best players from around the world in the World Champs.

Give Smyth and the Sixers a break.

It's only 1 year!

Reply #109188 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Damn straight 123acc

Reply #109261 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:57 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754