Spinner
Years ago

So........How was Timmons

Big build up, a win, 10 points at 60%, 5 boards - all in 20 minutes and against a top 3 team.

Topic #9664 | Report this topic

EC  
Years ago

Are we able to keep him? His contribution last night went a long way towards getting the win. He may be just what the doctor ordered to inject new life into the remainder of this season.

Reply #110283 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

I am surprised that the Sixers played so well, especially keeping up with them when in the first half Maher wasn't so good and throughout the whole game, Farley and Horvath never scored much at all.

Nash proved his value with a terrific game and with Timmons a minium playing well and the maestro having a huge 4th quarter and hitting 15 points, he is great value for minimum.

Ng played very well with 3 threes and 13 points.

Reply #110289 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Ng, so I'm guessing exams are over?

Reply #110310 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Nah, they gave Marcus a run ... and he proved that he is 6er worthy .... oh man, even screwing around those sentences make me feel like a cheap whore.

Reply #110332 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:48 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754