Nutwork
Years ago

AI trades.

AI has asked for a trade, plenty of scenarios have popped up but I haven't heard this one yet.

AI to New Jersey in a direct swap for Vince. I think the salaries work (they do on the ESPN trade thingy). The rumour is Vince will opt out at the end of the season anyway leaving NJ with nothing. Would a back court of AI & Kidd work? or will they just get eaten up by bigger guards?
Kidd, AI, Jefferson, Krstic & Collins would be the starting 5.

Topic #9692 | Report this topic

new jersey  
Years ago

would love for it to happen kidd feeding AI the ball, but i thought vince wanted to go back to the raptors thats what i heard.

Reply #110662 | Report this post

Richmond Oilers  
Years ago

i'm sure me (and other Philly fans) would'nt mind at all. Philly can play Vince at Small Forward freeing up Willie Green and Andre Iggy at the 1 n 2 positions.

hopefully finish bottom and get Oden in draft... Oden and Vince, automatic atlantic division winners :)

Reply #110664 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

Vince will either stay with New Jersey or sign with Orlando next season

Reply #110692 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:02 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754