rsb
Years ago

Wed nights crowd V WSR

Against a live broadcast and also the cricket may take a few away.

My guess is 3744

Although Friday nights game V kings may help?

Topic #9693 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

People wanting to see how Timmons goes.

Reply #110681 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

3500 jelly beans in the jar.

Reply #110682 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

A month of no home games and coming off a win to the Kings. Im hopeful.

Reply #110683 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

2500, it's against West Sydney!

Reply #110687 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

1995 - WSR never draws a crowd.

Look for empty seats in front of the main entrance.Looks horrible.

I really hope we dont drop this one. The win against Sydney has some people feeling hopeful - lets not stumble on their lame little brother club.

Reply #110689 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

1,995?! Can't see them getting below 3,000. I think 3,780, but we'll see on the night.

Reply #110691 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I'm a pessimist. Wednesday night against WSR 1500 tops.

Reply #110694 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

There are positives and negatives.

Positives:

1st look at Timmons.
1st home game in a month.
Win over King in previous game.

Negatives:

Wednesday game.
TV Coverage.

But I think the negatives are too strong cause there is always a crappy crowd on a Wednesday, Fox Sports game. I reckon most people will be hanging out for the Slingers game on Saturday.

Reply #110695 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do the free tickets each club gets count. Becasue our club has a couple hundred they can't give away.

Reply #110697 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I swear they have more season ticket holders than some of you are predicting as all-up numbers!

Reply #110698 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How many free tickets do clubs get for each game?

I think the lowest crowd for a 36ers game at the Dome is like 3200, so I doubt it will be below 2000 like some have guessed.

Reply #110701 | Report this post

wolly  
Years ago

7500 were headed close for a sell out in this one(insert sarcasim)

Reply #110702 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

I'll go with 3927.

I also hear that Jim Carey might make an appearance at half time!

Reply #110704 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

By definition 2 is company and 3 is a crowd.

Reply #110708 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

I wouldn't write off the pigs too easily just yet. They might surprise some. New-ish coach, were doing really well against Sydney for much of the game. They'll be pretty fired up for a win I'd reckon.

C'mon sixers!!

Reply #110710 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

This year is not a good one for the Sixes in terms of crowd, on court and obviously injuries.

i'm looking forward to next year.

Reply #110723 | Report this post

flatshot  
Years ago

3198 and they wont be happy at the end of it. wed, xmas, school still happening and fox...sorrrry folks.

Reply #110743 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Reply #110745 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I'll hazard a 3800-3900 guess.

Fox, Wednesday night, cricket on (ok it's only a domestic), last week of school therefore a lot of school concerts etc, work christmas do's...it all adds up.

Reply #110750 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Not Jim CarRey the actor then tho Bonz!

Reply #110767 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

I'll be optimistic and say 5000. People will be interested to see the new 36ers, you know the ones that are capable of beating Sydney in Sydney. We haven't seen those 36ers at all this season. Its in the best interest of the team to encourage and build on what they achieved over the weekend with good home crowd support.

I know Wednesday night early games clash with work but on the bright side, those who are entitled to rostered days off have had a month to organise it for tomorrow to make things a little easier.

Reply #110792 | Report this post

Magic  
Years ago

Anon #110697, just contact the club and let them know what club you're from. I'm sure they'd be happy to pass on the tickets to people that are more grateful.

Reply #110826 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

If you all think that the crowd will be so low, then why don't you all go to the game? Give some support!

Reply #110830 | Report this post

gbanger  
Years ago

Are you coming to the game 123abc?

Reply #110832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Fox, Wednesday night, cricket on (ok it's only a domestic), last week of school therefore a lot of school concerts etc, work christmas do's...it all adds up. "

Add the Twilight Races at Vic Park to that list. If they get more than 3000 they will have done very well.

Reply #110844 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I would love to go to the game but travel time is a killer. Also I think I would miss the train to work the next morning.........

Reply #110854 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

I badley miss the god ol days when the dome crowd was pushing 7,000.

Reply #110856 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

I'm going gbanger. You?

Even though it's on Fox, i would like to see the crowds rise a little. Get the atmosphere better and the Sixers could actually win this thing.

Reply #110893 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

And the winner is...(insert drum roll)....Skip! Guessing 4100 and the total unofficial attendance numbers were 4427!
Tell him what he's won Bob.....

Reply #111070 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Well Panther for almost guessing the correct answer (awnser) Skip receives............

A 5 year subscription to Hoops SA, and a guest pass sitting with the Navy Seals..

ps..great Harvey chant last night boys whilst he was being interviewed..funny as..Skip did that sign say 20 blocks to Cooper??

Reply #111073 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:54 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754