Speed44
Years ago

Trajan Langdon - what happened?

Was watching my copy of the 1999 NCAA final between Duke (Brand, Battier, Maggette and Langdon) and UConn (Richard Hamilton, Jake Voskuhl and Kevin Freeman) last night. Awesome game, Hamilton (27 points) V Langdon (25) shooting diplays were brilliant.

Only thing that baffles me is, where is Langdon now? All the guys that were meant to be NBA stars in that game are now, except him. Does anyone know what happened to him? I know he got drafted (11th), but then what? Why didn't he make it, he certainly had all the tools?

Quick, great 3 point shot, and a pretty sweet passer too. I'm amazed after watching the game, that he didn't make it at least onto a bench somewhere.

Topic #9709 | Report this topic

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

Plays for CSKA Moscow.

Reply #110839 | Report this post

Rex Hunt  
Years ago

He is probably hanging out with Harold Miner and Calvin Talford.

Reply #110840 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

Ha, Harold Miner! Baby Jordan indeed!

Thanks Lloyd, great name, how's the nervous breakdown going?

Reply #110841 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Looking forward to him matching up against Redick in a couple of years time in Europe.

Reply #110870 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he sat on cleveland's bench for a while after getting drafted

Reply #110900 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Saw him play against the Clippers and the 76ers this year (NBA Europe). No doubt he could play in the NBA, but would be only a role play. In his own words, he ist not athletic enough. For example David Anderson (Aus) was way better than Shavlek Randoph (76ers). I think it say how bad the NBA teamwork/ play is, when player like Langdon and Reddick can´t get set up for open shots.

Reply #110947 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

The Hawks have been wanting to bring Andersen over for the last few years allegedly (according to him and Anstey) - but the money they have offered has been about what he is getting from CSKA (or less maybe)... "If you want me pay market value or #### off" - fair enough i say... If they pay him a decent coin they can't have him riding the bench either - so it's a win/win for him...

Reply #110979 | Report this post

John P  
Years ago

what is david anderson's website

Reply #111010 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:40 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754