Uwe Blab
Years ago

NBA on Fox

I would like to personally thank Casey and Carfino for their ridiculous comments regarding the Milwaukee v Seattle game follwing the 36ers game last night on FOX Sports 1.

"Andrew Boguts performance was a direct result of the game"......ummm ok.

"Andrew Bogut has probably his best game of the season for the Bucks and is instrumental in a 1 point result, I wont tell you who won, but stay tuned for that."

Why was it necessary to give us that much detail and basically give the result away ??

All they had to say is Bogut played well...

Topic #9730 | Report this topic

philnaldo  
Years ago

Bogut would play even better is his team ran more than 3 plays a game for him as well

Reply #111064 | Report this post

Uwe Blab  
Years ago

I agree, from what I saw of the game, he relies on offensive rebounds and fast breaks for his scoring oportunites.

He is always in the high post on offence and acts more as a distributor, screener.

Reply #111066 | Report this post

philnaldo  
Years ago

Bogut also made a stack of passes and set good screen for his team as well, give him the damm ball alot more and you'll see his numbers skyrocket, on a sidenote Lenny Wilkins should stick to coaching as he is a shocking commentator.

Reply #111069 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bucks dont need him to score they have redd for that

Reply #111094 | Report this post

philnaldo  
Years ago

Every good team needs more than one offensive weapon.

Reply #111111 | Report this post

Patty45  
Years ago

Not the Lakers...

Reply #111256 | Report this post

philnaldo  
Years ago

Yes and they won't win anything while they only have one, to be an elite team you need at least 2 preferrably 3 good options , and the Bucks guards over dribble the ball to boot.

Reply #111294 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:25 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754