Isaac
Years ago

Wildcats vs Hawks tonight

What a spanking. Cats up 67-41 at half-time.

And they still have Damien Ryan to join the team next week.

Every Cat bar Robbins has 6 or more points.

The Hawks, of course, are the 36ers' next opponents, and we also host the Wildcats on NYE. Very interesting stretch of games coming up for Adelaide - should be a real test for the team.

Topic #9768 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

hawks gave up on there coach imo. Except Frank and Campbell.

Reply #111490 | Report this post

philnaldo  
Years ago

I don't think that Saville and Campbell would ever give up on Joyce, they go together like beer and cricket.

Reply #111552 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

Did Brendon Joyce coach last night? I flicked over to have a bit of a look at the game on FS1 but didn't see him.

If he has been sacked, good riddance to bad trash, don't let the door hit you on your arse on the way out.

Reply #111554 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He was coaching. Footage of it and video from the interviews after the game on the Fox site.

You're such a critic Jimmy! Hasn't he taken the Hawks to the finals on x successive occasions? ;)

Reply #111555 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

So what the hell do care what Wollongong do or do not do, I just do not like him as a person and do not respect the way he goes about talking to his players and other officials during the game.

What a fine person he is representing out country.

Reply #111564 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you dont really have the respect for people with the same view of another coach jimmy!!

Reply #111577 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

I do not understand what you have said. Please try again.

Reply #111598 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:49 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754