Isaac
Years ago

Double header Saturday night, 36ers and Lightning

The Adelaide Lightning host the Bulleen Boomers this Saturday at 5pm. The winner will take the season-series between the two sides.

Following that, the Adelaide 36ers host the South Dragons from 7:30pm. Adelaide are 1-0 in that series and both teams are fighting for a finals berth. It's a must-win for the 36ers given their challenging run home from here to the end of the season.

Both games are important for their respective sides, so come along and show your support.

Topic #9823 | Report this topic

Lockie  
Years ago

I'll be there!!

Reply #112300 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I wont be :-(
I will though be listening to the games while on a train in Sydney thanks to the wonders of modern technology.
Cheer loud for me people!!

Reply #112301 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What!!! A navy seal not attending!!

How can that be skip?

Reply #112302 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Won't be able to go. Heal is bound to start some shit, most likely with Copes, and I really want to be there to yell at him. Oh well, I'll just have to listen on radio.

Reply #112316 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

How much are the tickets for both games - is there a deal?

Reply #112331 | Report this post

Bully  
Years ago

Would love to go but cos of this jolly season i have to work.

GO SIXERS AND LIGHTNING

Reply #112334 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

In all of SA is there no-one that can tell me how much it will cost if I go to both games tonight - I know what the indiviual prices are? Do I pay 2 lots of individual prices?

Reply #112385 | Report this post

Tce44  
Years ago

anon, I believe that for the price of a sixers ticket you get to see both games.

Reply #112387 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why on earth is the music and that annoying announcer so damn loud during the lightning game....

my ears still hurt, his voice is bad enough at the best of times let alone when it is soooooooo loud......

the stadium is fairly empty, perhaps adjust the volume, it spoilt are great game

Reply #112399 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:09 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754