Maxxxxxxx
Years ago

Iverson's Devner Debut

22 points, 10 boards coming off the bench.
I'm not sure why he didn't start.. It would've been weird for him to start on the pine!
Also 76ers beat celtics.. without Miller or smith.. Not sure why they didn't suit up yet.

Topic #9839 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

Bogut scored 18pts, 10 rbs, 5 assists today

Reply #112486 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

New NBA franchise? Devner?

Reply #112495 | Report this post

wolly  
Years ago

i thought that was 10 asists not ten boards..... not sure

Reply #112500 | Report this post

JohnnySack  
Years ago

I will enjoy watching this train-wreck develop it if Denver`s traded draft pick ends up in the Lottery and AI goes on to make Vandeweghe regret being born... Nothing against Denver - just a silly (and unnessecary) roll of the dice in my opinion... and the question has to be asked - did Anthony`s boneheaded MSG behaviour precipitate the trade unnessacarilly early and on desparate terms (a drowning man will clutch at a straw)... Has this saved Denver`s season or will it destroy the franchise???

Reply #112531 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

answer... saved their season.

Reply #112533 | Report this post

JohnnySack  
Years ago

Only have a few months to wait and see!!!

Reply #112535 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

Nuggets were neva gonna win the title b4 the trade, now if everything clicks they have a shot, either way they make the playoffs so i dnt see y not take the gamble for a championship.

Reply #112540 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Mello, Iverson, K-Mart, Camby, Boykins...

A good team. But will Iverson-Anthony demand too much of the ball and make each other suck?

Reply #112557 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

With Kmart out for the season that line up isn't going to happen!
Look at them starting JR Smith when he's back and probably Nene.
Boykins is definitely enjoying getting the ball for a change though at the moment.

Reply #112634 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:31 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754