G-Funk-Era
Years ago

Slingers vs Breakers tonight

Just curios if anyone has found any box scores or stats for the game 2night. Was live on NBL site but dropped out i think at the start of the 2nd. Refreshed page 20 mins later to see that Slingers have taken control just wanted 2 see top point scores.

Topic #9891 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Still waiting. Game is in Newcastle, so might not have the right connections set up for transfer of files as it has not been recently used as an NBL venue, etc.

Reply #113037 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

oh ok cool. Wanst that the old Hunters Pirates home ground? I know they played alot of home games there.

Reply #113041 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Box Scores are up on NBL.com.au now.

Reply #113044 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Gee, another low game from Pepper and a Breaker loss. As I posted on OzHo, I think Pepper is averaging 19 PPG in wins and 11 PPG in losses.

Tonight? 9 points in 24 minutes.

Powell 33 at 60%, Wethers 18 points on crap shooting and Forman 16 points at 46%.

Reply #113049 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Oscar had 16 points and 13 attempts. 'Double Double' (LOL)

Reply #113077 | Report this post

Defence win Games  
Years ago

While obviously Oscar's shooting percentage was not his best in this match it seems he has performed much better since his visit to Singapore - and hopefully he will continue in 2007.

More initiative will pay back big dividende for Oscar.

Wethers is a waste of space despite his 18 points last night and the team should be looking to use his import spot to find a good PG soon.

Reply #113082 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Whatever happened to NBL MVP Brian Wethers?

Reply #113242 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:36 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754