TR
Years ago

OT: MJ gets divorced

Whilst a bit sad to see, I'm wondering just how much cash this is going to cost him ???

Here is the link:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/basketball/2030AP_BKN_Michael_Jordan_Divorce.html

Topic #9895 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I don't think that after settlement he will be shopping at Vinnies!

Reply #113074 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Considering she has been with him pretty much his whole career and held down the family fort while he was off playing and promoting, I dont think you would find too many people saying she shouldnt get half.

Reply #113105 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

She'll get more than half...

Reply #113114 | Report this post

Skudpud  
Years ago

The divorce courts are alot better in America than here. Most women average only 40% of the total amount, that and because his kids are alot older child support will be alot smaller.
Lets face it though MJ wont walk out of this to badly, heck Im sure he will still have more money than me.
This is why you marry someone when your a Bum and dont have a life, half of their marriage he wouldnt have been their, second he retires. BAMN we have nothing in common. There was also alot of rumours in the states that he had his fair share of late night meetings while playing for Chicago, hes not ment to be the nice guy I thought he was.

Reply #113116 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:25 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754