Jay
Years ago

Is the Sixers web site the worst ......

I keep waiting for the Sixers web site to improve but it must be the worst web site since the web was invented. It takes for ever to go from one site to the other while you wait an interminably long time while a banner is replayed time after time. Hasn't anyone told them that three seconds after you click you want to be at the new site and five seconds after you clicked 90% people are out of there. If this is a measure of their professionalism ... good golly Miss Molly.

Topic #990 | Report this topic

yogee  
Years ago

Must be your connection.....I have no problems on 256 adsl.

As for the site, it is looking a lot better than what it was 2-3 weeks ago. It is definitely better than some out there (the Tigers one springs to mind)

Reply #11003 | Report this post

Jay  
Years ago

Yogee I've got ADSL as well and it is still the worst site and if it's better then it was .....

Reply #11041 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:59 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754