Shaqdiddy
Years ago

Willie - Got Milk?

I don't if anyone knows, but in the states a lot of high profile NBA players, such as Jason Kidd and Kevin Garnett are doing a milk add 'Got MILK?', basically they have a moustache of milk on there face. Saw a magazine add of it in the SLAM. With Willie Farley's darker complexion (hence the milk will show up well), and being quite photogenic, also having PURA MILK as our MAIN sponsor, surely they could do a similar type of thing, could be fun and not only keep a sponsor (which the Sixers need!) happy, but get some bloody fan interest!

Isaac, we spoke about this, did I explain it ok? Can't remeber if you had something to add to it?

Topic #992 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Well, the thinking was that you keep your naming rights sponsor as happy as possible. Surely spending $x on an ad is preferable to losing $50x of quality sponsorship?

We had an ad produced by some guys in my office a couple of years back in which the primary production cost was the talent (one guy used in the ad). In this case, the talent is free. Willie did say once that he wanted to dabble in modelling; might as well give him a shot.

Pura Milk might not be looking to run TV ads, but what about posters around the dome? What about including him in their annual report (I think Oscar was in their annual report last year?).

Stone Cold - Got Milk.

Here's more about the Why Milk? campaign.

If they're quick, they could run this as Mo'vember.

Reply #11036 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:34 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754