russzz
Years ago

Knot Knice Boti

Does anyone agree with Botis' comments, in Thursdays paper, about Steve Carfinos undieing love for the Sydney Kings? I sure do agree with him!! The best way of not getting sickened by His silly praises of silly things the Kings do or fail to do, is turn off the sound. This does work very well!

Topic #9929 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

What did Boti write? Got a link?

Reply #113444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've written on him before, not only is he extremely bias towards the Kings but he efforts whilst commentating during the Opals world Championship campaign was questionable.

Reply #113464 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Now if this isn't a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is!! Boti accusing someone of bias?? Take a good hard look in the mirror!!

Reply #113470 | Report this post

skudpud  
Years ago

Boti is allowed to be baised, he writes in an Adelaide based new paper. If he was presenting on a country wide broadcast then his biased should be stopped. Any commentator has to give each team there due and not report more on one than any other. Though lets face it, Sydney gets away with alot of shit in this league anyway, why not give them commentator bais.

Reply #113478 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

His bias is more evident than that. Try Forestville for one example.

Reply #113480 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why would he be biased toward Forrestville? I thought it would be the opposite?

Reply #113481 | Report this post

TK  
Years ago

Steve is actually a Woolongong fan NOT Sydney.

Reply #113506 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:12 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754