Tom Sheppard
Years ago

Haines gets offered Europe contract

Little known Guard Wayne Haines has been offered a contract to play in Israel. Known for his deadly Pull Up Jumper Haines has Completing his 4 years at Chattanooga University. He averaged 22pts and 8rebs in his senior year. after declaring for the NBA draft back in June he has bounced around the development league before signing a contract with Maccabi Tel Avive.
Also the smooth shooting Haines has strong ties with Dragons Forward Frank Drimic and has been linked to the South Dragons for there upcoming 2007-08 season.

Topic #9949 | Report this topic

campbell  
Years ago

yeah i've heard of him, remember him as a junior. he has the sweetest stroke making joe ingles look like joe dirt . lets hope we can get him back home in a 36ers jersey.

GO SIXERS

Reply #113634 | Report this post

henry gale  
Years ago

yeah, Hainsey can play..... dont know if he has what it takes to stay focused and conditioned for long enough. time will tell

Reply #113636 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Gee thought for a minute Phil was off to Europe!!!!

Reply #113637 | Report this post

skudpud  
Years ago

any more information on him?? I knew a wayne haines years ago from morphettvale

Reply #113760 | Report this post

Graeme LeBroy  
Years ago

LOL so did I yogee!

Reply #113774 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And for a minute, I thought it was Jack from Magic!!

Reply #113853 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:19 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754