billo
Years ago

Autograph Hunting

Does anyone know where I can get a Dorell Wright autograph from? I've searched everywhere.

Topic #9972 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Hahaha.

Has anyone clicked through to find out what the deal is? e.g., is it Dorell's mum running an autograph service? Or is Dorell just the poster child of a company?

(I didn't even know who the guy was until I got him in my TSN team.)

Reply #113877 | Report this post

Dee-mak  
Years ago

I am currently Autograph hunting for my personal collection.. I have a Chris Anstey #22 Chicago Bulls Singlet... and a Luc Longley #13 Bulls Singlet that Ive been meaning to get signed for a while. got frames for them and everything just no autographs. Also have Gaze #10 Tigers singlet to get signed and a Mark Price Cavs singlet which I was hoping to get signed but thanks to good old Stane Heal and the Dragons that wont be as easy as I thought. In my collection I have many signed NBA / NBL items, my prize possesion being a Charlotte Hornets #2 Larry Johnson singlet signed by the likes of Alonzo, LJ , Muggsy, Kendall Gill, and Dell Curry, with COA in frame. also have upperdeck Shaq rookie card signed by the big fella with COA all framed, and a TeamUSA poster signed by Garnet and Vince Carter at the Sydney 2000 olympics. I have HEAPS of Sixers stuff, signed 6ers ball, and signed singlets from, KB,Mee,Farley,Maher,Cat,Davis, Ninnis and Smyth. Do any others have any cool Sports collections, or memorabillia ? Im interested to hear about them.

Reply #113911 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Bruce Bolden's playing singlet from 92 with the entire Magic championship team's autographs. Framed.

NBL T-Shirt autographed by the Boomers Sydney 2000 Team. Framed.

Signed A4 size Pictures of D-Mac, Crawford, Gaze, Loggins, Anstey, MacKinnon all framed the same in a collection I called "Stars of the NBL".

Dallas Mavericks Cap signed by Anstey.

Magic Ball signed by Ronaldson (Gift from Club).

Autographed Jordan Photo. Michael, not Adonis.

And, in the area of hard to get.... just after the Titans merger, I managed to get a Matchbox NBL Giants truck and a Magic truck. I thought they were cool.

That's about it I think.

Reply #113916 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Oh, and the last Titans team poster framed with all the signatures of their last roster.

Reply #113917 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

O.J. Simpson. Framed.

Reply #113918 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have the 36ers truck. Anybody want to buy it?

Reply #113923 | Report this post

Dee-mak  
Years ago

how much do u want for the 36'ers truck?

Reply #113934 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

I have this years version..It has Mark Nash as a passenger in it as well..

(Mod: That's cruel to poor Nashy who has been playing well recently, but I did laugh.)

Reply #113939 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

anon 113918

hahahahaha fantastic..although i dont think you can be quite so ct and dried about it..nothing in this world is just black and white :)

Reply #113952 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

That was my anonymous little joke. Only going to admit to those if someone finds them funny. ;)

Reply #113955 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

give that man a basketball :)

Reply #113958 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

i want cecil exum's autograph, i hear he's good

Reply #113960 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

ohhh now your asking for trouble 52cans...did you want cecils autograph...or have you confused him with someone else?

Reply #113964 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:43 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754